Finish Line Winner's Circle Rules Change....NO MORE RESTRICTIONS!!!!

I had platinum and returned 2 different shoes. they give you a free return label and take the cost out of the refund.
Whats the point in sending you a free label , if they still gonna charge you. thats why i dont mess with eastbay

no clue. I paid the extra for the plat last year and returned some white/red 14s and the white foams a few months ago. thought all was good until I saw they beat me for $6 on the 14s and I knew it was coming on the foams.

could have been an account error tho. I didn't bother to follow up with them.

regardless... dude tried to correct me about a statement I made months ago about free shipping. only eastbay has free shipping and you have to actually pay an annual fee for that. footlocker/footaction and crew generally charge for shipping on hot new releases... the original complaint was about finishline charging shipping.

Last edited:
no clue. I paid the extra for the plat last year and returned some white/red 14s and the white foams a few months ago. thought all was good until I saw they beat me for $6 on the 14s and I knew it was coming on the foams.

could have been an account error tho. I didn't bother to follow up with them.

regardless... dude tried to correct me about a statement I made months ago about free shipping. only eastbay has free shipping and you have to actually pay an annual fee for that. footlocker/footaction and crew generally charge for shipping on hot new releases... the original complaint was about finishline charging shipping.

The take the shipping charges out of the refunds for everybody. They say it's a "glitch." This happened to me too. All you have to do is contact customer service and they will refund the shipping.

^^^ thanks man... too late for me and I downgraded to the gold membership so no free returns for me anymore :lol:

I'm looking for anyone that have a $20.00 rewards card up for grab willing to paypal you for it for a good deal 

I had like 6 rewards cards in the app before now it showing zero
mean.gif

My rewards never take for online orders anymore. I am forced to waste 45mins on the phone with a call center in the Phillipines that barely understand what they are doing. 34 mins right now for him to process my reward.

Try using mobile website. I was trying forever to apply it on my laptop. Tried mobile and worked

Try using mobile website. I was trying forever to apply it on my laptop. Tried mobile and worked
Also noticed if you don't sign in to your account and checkout as guest, the rewards and or coupons applies normally. Too bad finishline still does not acknowledge the problem, guess it's a sly way of getting people to not use the rewards. I'm sure most can't or don't bother calling after to get it applied. :smh:

Last edited:
My rewards never take for online orders anymore. I am forced to waste 45mins on the phone with a call center in the Phillipines that barely understand what they are doing. 34 mins right now for him to process my reward.]

Philippine call center = Auto redial until someone from Indianpolis answers

Last edited:
I usually use Nike but see I have 536 points in my winners circle account with finish line. Will they send me certificates in the mail or to my email?? Or is there something I have to do in my account that i'm not seeing??

I see no way to issue certificates or anything. Any help would be appreciated

I usually use Nike but see I have 536 points in my winners circle account with finish line. Will they send me certificates in the mail or to my email?? Or is there something I have to do in my account that i'm not seeing??

I see no way to issue certificates or anything. Any help would be appreciated

You should call finishline.

Is there any trick to get these rewards to work? I've tries desktop and mobile site. Just trying to get some GR roshes

Is there any trick to get these rewards to work? I've tries desktop and mobile site. Just trying to get some GR roshes
nope you have to call after order is placed then wait like a month to see a credit from them. And if you dont see it its usually because the rep in malaysia never applied it correctly so in essence it was never applied. The only other way to see the reward that has not applied is via their app unless it expired then its long gone. And god forbid that order that it didnt apply to was 11 orders ago and you trashed the receipt there is no way to recover the order number according to them. They can only see 10 orders back like you unless you have the order number. Its become hell to get my reward $.  Save your email confirmations.

I used the advice from some of the folks on this thread; Here is what happened to me. I ordered a recent pair of Jays, I did not use my rewards during online transaction. I waited an hour after I ordered and called finishline call center. After talking to the agent she told me that I had to wait until I received the shoes in order to place my credit. She took my rewards numbers and noted my account of what transpired. Once I received my shoes I called in not the day that I received them, but a day after. They assisted me with ease then after about a week I finally got my credit. One was a credit to my pp account and the other was a check sent to me from finishline. Hope my story helps validate what everyone has said about the rewards cards.

Guessing FL doesn't do phone orders then?
I didnt think of that. Instead of placing order online and calling after how about just calling to place the order and having them apply it on the spot. I am going to try this. Right now im waiting for about $200 in $20 credits.....and I have a ton more expiring in March.

Back
Top Bottom