**Show Ur Skills. Draw Ur Favorite J's Using Paint**

Joined Sep 9, 2005
NO, not ACTUAL paint. Paint tha program.. on ur computer. tha fun(ny) thing about it is that its a basic program.. its limited and its weak basically.. so u get drawings like this:

Air Jordan III

Show urs. if ya guys have tha time. unlike me, im bored as hell right now. :rolleyes
:lol:

NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.
Dont BelieveThe Hype

Joined Apr 2, 2004
not really what ur askin for, but this is what i did for that thread in the General forum

Joined Feb 21, 2005
WHy are the worst jays the easiest to paint? this is Not my favorite but it was easy to draw it so perfectly. I present to you....The DUB-ZERO

Joined Jul 8, 2003
our time being a lil' more productive!!!
This looks like a special olympics event. You all get one of these[/b] \/ \/ \/ \/

TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820
member#1

projectdtp

Banned
Joined Oct 1, 2005
^^^^^^
Your not slick .... i know what u did u lil cheater :rofl:
:rofl:
tried to make it look like u did it..... u did do a lil bit ill give u that

lovethexii

Banned
Joined Jul 6, 2005
Not my Favorite but it was pretty Easy to do lmao But that is my favorite color way of all the Vs
:pimp:
:pimp:

The XII brought new design concepts to the table like the XII's great ankle support and durability which made the XII indestructible. The New zoom air system featured Full-length Phylon midsole for responsiveness and Phylon in forefoot for cushioning without extra weight.

Joined Jul 15, 2004
@ those first few pics BOO for others for ruining mylaughter but hot none the less

[/b]

lovethexii

Banned
Joined Jul 6, 2005
ATTEMPT #2 :pimp:

The XII brought new design concepts to the table like the XII's great ankle support and durability which made the XII indestructible. The New zoom air system featured Full-length Phylon midsole for responsiveness and Phylon in forefoot for cushioning without extra weight.

Top Bottom