First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Originally Posted by kicks409

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

Hoh Houston has 12 pairs only and got 20 in line right now.

Damn and I planned on going that way tonight lol.. Hopefully I can snag a pair somewhere!
HOH NorthPark (Dallas,TX) has a stupid line too
i went by HOH NorthPark last night to see if people were lined up already and i didnt see anyone so I was hoping their wasnt any hypebeasts in Dallas getting these guess ill try my luck online if not move on to the next release

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Originally Posted by kicks409

Hoh Houston has 12 pairs only and got 20 in line right now.

Damn and I planned on going that way tonight lol.. Hopefully I can snag a pair somewhere!
HOH NorthPark (Dallas,TX) has a stupid line too
i went by HOH NorthPark last night to see if people were lined up already and i didnt see anyone so I was hoping their wasnt any hypebeasts in Dallas getting these guess ill try my luck online if not move on to the next release

If dudes wanna camp out for shoes let them camp out, not every one has a connect to lock down a pair, and you come in here bragging that u have ur size on lock, get out of here with that my dude.

If dudes wanna camp out for shoes let them camp out, not every one has a connect to lock down a pair, and you come in here bragging that u have ur size on lock, get out of here with that my dude.

My opinion after seeing these in person: HARES > THESEAnd all these salty resellers and hypes....HAHAHA pure entertainment!!! All you young bucks coming up in this shoe game now, trust me and refuse to pay over retail for these kicks. If you won't pay it they won't sell it. All the time, money, and energy y'all put in for thee kicks you could cop a fresh pair of Hares.But that is just my opinion. The youth will do what they gotta do to learn.

My opinion after seeing these in person: HARES > THESEAnd all these salty resellers and hypes....HAHAHA pure entertainment!!! All you young bucks coming up in this shoe game now, trust me and refuse to pay over retail for these kicks. If you won't pay it they won't sell it. All the time, money, and energy y'all put in for thee kicks you could cop a fresh pair of Hares.But that is just my opinion. The youth will do what they gotta do to learn.

If your in Houston I need help lol much more limited then I thought. Aa on federal has only 3 pairs 11,11.5, and 12 and aa on telephone has 4 pairs 2 9.5, 10, and 10.5

Damn man I had plans on heading out that way when I get off I'm like 45 mins from da h. Hit my inbox and let me know wassup

If your in Houston I need help lol much more limited then I thought. Aa on federal has only 3 pairs 11,11.5, and 12 and aa on telephone has 4 pairs 2 9.5, 10, and 10.5

Damn man I had plans on heading out that way when I get off I'm like 45 mins from da h. Hit my inbox and let me know wassup

Originally Posted by rojanjon

maybe people want yotr 7s and not hares lol
roll.gif

your opinion of them are cool and all, but people been paying more than retail for shoes in this shoe "game" for years. Its not just the shoes, its commerce (supply and demand). Same goes with many products that aren't mass produced. You sound mad haha. You ever thought people are putting time, money, and energy in these shoes because they might want them? You the only salty one
laugh.gif

maybe people want yotr 7s and not hares lol
roll.gif

your opinion of them are cool and all, but people been paying more than retail for shoes in this shoe "game" for years. Its not just the shoes, its commerce (supply and demand). Same goes with many products that aren't mass produced. You sound mad haha. You ever thought people are putting time, money, and energy in these shoes because they might want them? You the only salty one
laugh.gif

how come people are hating on people who camp? Unless you have a connect, these wont be easy to cop, so camping/ internet is the solution. Just because someone camps DOES NOT make them an HB by any means.  

how come people are hating on people who camp? Unless you have a connect, these wont be easy to cop, so camping/ internet is the solution. Just because someone camps DOES NOT make them an HB by any means.  

The youth won't learn. I saw this same thing happen when a band I follow came out of retirement. It's really a similar situation to the entire JB retro process, only after a few years, said band had flooded the market with enough shows that demand died back down to a normal level. Demand was merely inflated, and thus suppliers (brokers/scumbag scalpers) took advantage of mostly younger fans who were afraid they wouldn't get to see the band. Those of us who had been seeing the band for 10+ years knew what was going on and used our network in the community, as well as friends and family to help get tickets. After the shows sold out, you continued to work for trades of other tickets you may have, again within the community.
However, you will always have people who are uber loaded, working with their parents money and have no concept of community, let alone retail. So while I agree a lot of the increased prices are due to the youth, a lot of the hype that has come out in the past few years will eventually die down if JB keeps pushing enough retros (like they are this year).

Limited releases are their own thing altogether. It's the same thing when a band that plays to 30,000 people on a nightly basis anywhere they want decides to play a theatre of 2,500. There will be high demand and not many alternatives once they've sold out. However, in this instance, there's no way to really eliminate scalpers and get the shoes in the hands of those that actually want them for what they are and the meaning behind them. I don't see much that can be done to change the situation with a LE like the YOTR.

The youth won't learn. I saw this same thing happen when a band I follow came out of retirement. It's really a similar situation to the entire JB retro process, only after a few years, said band had flooded the market with enough shows that demand died back down to a normal level. Demand was merely inflated, and thus suppliers (brokers/scumbag scalpers) took advantage of mostly younger fans who were afraid they wouldn't get to see the band. Those of us who had been seeing the band for 10+ years knew what was going on and used our network in the community, as well as friends and family to help get tickets. After the shows sold out, you continued to work for trades of other tickets you may have, again within the community.
However, you will always have people who are uber loaded, working with their parents money and have no concept of community, let alone retail. So while I agree a lot of the increased prices are due to the youth, a lot of the hype that has come out in the past few years will eventually die down if JB keeps pushing enough retros (like they are this year).

Limited releases are their own thing altogether. It's the same thing when a band that plays to 30,000 people on a nightly basis anywhere they want decides to play a theatre of 2,500. There will be high demand and not many alternatives once they've sold out. However, in this instance, there's no way to really eliminate scalpers and get the shoes in the hands of those that actually want them for what they are and the meaning behind them. I don't see much that can be done to change the situation with a LE like the YOTR.

ima just try and get them online tonight...
i'm quick with the mouse, and i have a sick internet connection...
and if i don't get them so be it, it's whatever...
i have the CDP "Hares" DS anyway so i'm already happy...

Back
Top Bottom