First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

ima just try and get them online tonight...
i'm quick with the mouse, and i have a sick internet connection...
and if i don't get them so be it, it's whatever...
i have the CDP "Hares" DS anyway so i'm already happy...

Originally Posted by DReK623

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

HOH Orlando has a crazy line already.

roll.gif

forreal just seen it. shoes are OK at best, not 20+ deep line 18 hours before release nice tho

So to the dude who called me a hypebeast. I only stood in line for 1 hr. So ha they gave out tickets and I got my girl to get me another. So now I got 2 tickets and I was 3rd in line. So pretty much I got any size I want. 2 perrrrs. Stayed from 11:30 to 12:40 then went to work....where did u even get 6:30 from?

So to the dude who called me a hypebeast. I only stood in line for 1 hr. So ha they gave out tickets and I got my girl to get me another. So now I got 2 tickets and I was 3rd in line. So pretty much I got any size I want. 2 perrrrs. Stayed from 11:30 to 12:40 then went to work....where did u even get 6:30 from?

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Good for you man!! Fa real

Id never camp but hey if you want em that bad, I understand why.  I wouldnt camp for Kicks but Id def camp for tix to see Jigga front row again  (didnt camp for those either, lol, but would if I had to)

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Good for you man!! Fa real

Id never camp but hey if you want em that bad, I understand why.  I wouldnt camp for Kicks but Id def camp for tix to see Jigga front row again  (didnt camp for those either, lol, but would if I had to)

Has any1 seen a line at HoH in Lakewood out here in Cali yet? I'm planning on being there early in mourning to get in line

Since you took it there I'm gonna go with it: all that common sense BS condescending garbage you just let drip out ya mouth is exactly what I'm talking about. First off I'm not hatin on anybody, I got no time to worry bout anyone else but my fam. Second, if you like these kicks that's your word, just bein around kicks for 20+ and wearing these VII's and other OG kicks my opinion is that from my experience these are poor quality imitations of an original. You gonna hype on some inferior kicks, cool, but keep that nonsense to yourself and don't be on NT flamin cats cuz your game ain't tightened up. Also, go on with the cosmetics and fly to that like the rest. If that's what you want get it, but I'm looking for quality in construction and materials, comfort, and durability. After seeing these in person, they are typical recent JB retro quality which isn't saying much. So nobody on this end is salty fam. Maybe you took offense at what I said cuz you're beastin on these kicks like a groupie with no knowledge in ya dome of what's really poppin with the quality stylish kicks that got many of us in this game in the first. Now fall back my man, I meant no offense to anyone in that post but you had to go in on me like you got cred to put fam on blast. In any case, good luck snagging your YOTR if you're goin for em. Be blesses and respect.

Since you took it there I'm gonna go with it: all that common sense BS condescending garbage you just let drip out ya mouth is exactly what I'm talking about. First off I'm not hatin on anybody, I got no time to worry bout anyone else but my fam. Second, if you like these kicks that's your word, just bein around kicks for 20+ and wearing these VII's and other OG kicks my opinion is that from my experience these are poor quality imitations of an original. You gonna hype on some inferior kicks, cool, but keep that nonsense to yourself and don't be on NT flamin cats cuz your game ain't tightened up. Also, go on with the cosmetics and fly to that like the rest. If that's what you want get it, but I'm looking for quality in construction and materials, comfort, and durability. After seeing these in person, they are typical recent JB retro quality which isn't saying much. So nobody on this end is salty fam. Maybe you took offense at what I said cuz you're beastin on these kicks like a groupie with no knowledge in ya dome of what's really poppin with the quality stylish kicks that got many of us in this game in the first. Now fall back my man, I meant no offense to anyone in that post but you had to go in on me like you got cred to put fam on blast. In any case, good luck snagging your YOTR if you're goin for em. Be blesses and respect.

Has any1 seen a line at HoH in Lakewood out here in Cali yet? I'm planning on being there early in mourning to get in line

I don't say that much on here. But, its funny how people "hate" on other people because they like a shoe. Don't be mad at use because your $$$$$$$$$ game is not up potna' lmao... YOTR 7 size 13 for please.. oh and Go Bulls. Chicago what's good?!

I don't say that much on here. But, its funny how people "hate" on other people because they like a shoe. Don't be mad at use because your $$$$$$$$$ game is not up potna' lmao... YOTR 7 size 13 for please.. oh and Go Bulls. Chicago what's good?!

I don't say that much on here. But, its funny how people "hate" on other people because they say they want a shoe or like a shoe that is popular. Don't hate on us because your $$$$$$$ game is not up potna' lmao.. YOTR size 13 for me it is.. Oh and Go Bulls, Chicago what up joe!!!

I don't say that much on here. But, its funny how people "hate" on other people because they say they want a shoe or like a shoe that is popular. Don't hate on us because your $$$$$$$ game is not up potna' lmao.. YOTR size 13 for me it is.. Oh and Go Bulls, Chicago what up joe!!!

Back
Top Bottom