First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Lol seems like everyone got into the paypal screen and then just hit that black screen...LOL wack

lmao my girl copped the orions for me lol.i was exited for a minute i told her those aint it cancel that order.smh at least she tried
mad.gif

lmao my girl copped the orions for me lol.i was exited for a minute i told her those aint it cancel that order.smh at least she tried
mad.gif

Lol seems like everyone got into the paypal screen and then just hit that black screen...LOL wack

davey5737 wrote:
dont know whats up with ndc. everytime i click complete order or whatever the last step is, it brings me back to an empty cart.

That was happening to me too.

Originally Posted by davey5737

dont know whats up with ndc. everytime i click complete order or whatever the last step is, it brings me back to an empty cart.

same here man. every single time on limited releases i get to the last page and then BOOOOOMMM empty cart and im like @%%!!!!

Originally Posted by rauls054

mad.gif
Your girl is DOPE.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif
lolll
damn that would've been such an emotional rollercoaster haha

mad.gif
Your girl is DOPE.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif
lolll
damn that would've been such an emotional rollercoaster haha

Got thru the checkout on NDC then when I confirm the order, I went back to the shopping cart screen.

Oh well, I just wanted a pair to resell anyway lol

Originally Posted by davey5737

same here man. every single time on limited releases i get to the last page and then BOOOOOMMM empty cart and im like @%%!!!!

davey5737 wrote:

That was happening to me too.

Back
Top Bottom