First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by jroc3821

What I don't understand is why people keep dissing these and saying the hares are better. It's opinion yes...but they are almost the same shoe! The majority of people hate these because they simply couldn't get them. I like these. I like the hares. I have both. Y'all act like people don't command high prices for hares....they are hot n so are these...also y u mad when Someone resells for profit. Supply and demand ppl..... why would I sell someone something for $200 if I can get $400...i understand looking out and there is no problem with it. But don't expect it. We live in a capitalist society people. The whole objective of our economy is buy low sell high...I.e. The stock market...I'm done schooling you folks with unrealistic expectations....
QFT.

IT'S THE SAME STORY FOR EVERY SHOE MOST CAN'T COP. DOESN'T MATTER IF LIMITED OR NOT.
Every man has his own opinion. I sold my Hares and passed on these because I didn't like the way they looked. Too plain IMHO. I guess I'm in the super majority that doesn't like both pairs?
ohwell.gif

I do have to agree that the Hares > These. The slight hint of green on the Hares really makes the shoe pop out. Moreso than the Gold/Red.

Either way, I'm not a fan of either.

What I don't understand is why people keep dissing these and saying the hares are better. It's opinion yes...but they are almost the same shoe! The majority of people hate these because they simply couldn't get them. I like these. I like the hares. I have both. Y'all act like people don't command high prices for hares....they are hot n so are these...also y u mad when Someone resells for profit. Supply and demand ppl..... why would I sell someone something for $200 if I can get $400...i understand looking out and there is no problem with it. But don't expect it. We live in a capitalist society people. The whole objective of our economy is buy low sell high...I.e. The stock market...I'm done schooling you folks with unrealistic expectations....
QFT.

IT'S THE SAME STORY FOR EVERY SHOE MOST CAN'T COP. DOESN'T MATTER IF LIMITED OR NOT.
Every man has his own opinion. I sold my Hares and passed on these because I didn't like the way they looked. Too plain IMHO. I guess I'm in the super majority that doesn't like both pairs?
ohwell.gif

I do have to agree that the Hares > These. The slight hint of green on the Hares really makes the shoe pop out. Moreso than the Gold/Red.

Either way, I'm not a fan of either.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by kicks409

If anyone can look out for me on a 10 r 10.5 not 2 much more than retail hit my inbox!! I found 1 pair at a decent price but I need another 2 put on ice.

Son is asking if anyone has another pair not much above retail just to put on ice because he already have a pair. Man its people that didnt get ONE pair, let alone a pair for ice.
laugh.gif

Lol I'm just keeping it real homie.. Cats been telling me 400 like they cutting me a deal lol

If anyone can look out for me on a 10 r 10.5 not 2 much more than retail hit my inbox!! I found 1 pair at a decent price but I need another 2 put on ice.

Son is asking if anyone has another pair not much above retail just to put on ice because he already have a pair. Man its people that didnt get ONE pair, let alone a pair for ice.
laugh.gif

Lol I'm just keeping it real homie.. Cats been telling me 400 like they cutting me a deal lol

laugh.gif

LOL I feel it. Some dude offered to sale me a pair of sz 14s for $350. I was like nah. I know for a fact in 6months I can get it for like 200 or 250 max.

laugh.gif

LOL I feel it. Some dude offered to sale me a pair of sz 14s for $350. I was like nah. I know for a fact in 6months I can get it for like 200 or 250 max.

Yea cj cats is really taxing for these I found me a pair for 260 and if i can get another pair for that price I'll cop but I'm not paying 300 for these lol

Yea cj cats is really taxing for these I found me a pair for 260 and if i can get another pair for that price I'll cop but I'm not paying 300 for these lol

hopefully the price does go down for the people who weren't able to get their hands on them.
a few of my boys are still on the hunt for them and it seems like fnl might be their last hope at retail.

just out of curiosity, what's the indication that these will end up at the 200-250 mark in a few months?
i realize they're not nearly as low in production numbers as any of the bins but were they more or less the db iii numbers?
i remember those were going for under 3 bills the weeks following the release and now, 6 months later, i've seen them go for $350+.

hopefully the price does go down for the people who weren't able to get their hands on them.
a few of my boys are still on the hunt for them and it seems like fnl might be their last hope at retail.

just out of curiosity, what's the indication that these will end up at the 200-250 mark in a few months?
i realize they're not nearly as low in production numbers as any of the bins but were they more or less the db iii numbers?
i remember those were going for under 3 bills the weeks following the release and now, 6 months later, i've seen them go for $350+.

It's opinion yes...but they are almost the same shoe! The majority of people hate these because they simply couldn't get them.
The black leather Laser IVs "almost" are like my '99s.

But guess what?  ....................................................

Anyone here can sell a couple shoes (if that), and can go to sneakerpost.com, ebay, etc. and "get" them now. 

I can't get with this new "you don't agree with me, so you hating" thing in this hobby/message board now, but I guess it is what it is these days...

#schooling

It's opinion yes...but they are almost the same shoe! The majority of people hate these because they simply couldn't get them.
The black leather Laser IVs "almost" are like my '99s.

But guess what?  ....................................................

Anyone here can sell a couple shoes (if that), and can go to sneakerpost.com, ebay, etc. and "get" them now. 

I can't get with this new "you don't agree with me, so you hating" thing in this hobby/message board now, but I guess it is what it is these days...

#schooling

I didnt say anyone was hating. And laser iv are a lot dif IMO....I can understand having a preference ....I honestly think I like my hares more...however I'd be a fool to say I love one and hate the other...they are to close...in fact put white laces n jeans on n u can't tell the difference!

I was just voicing my oppinion on the situation never once did I say anyone was hating.....this is why I barely have 300 post over 5 yrs it's not worth the back to back bickering so I usually just read and keep my opinion to myself...

I didnt say anyone was hating. And laser iv are a lot dif IMO....I can understand having a preference ....I honestly think I like my hares more...however I'd be a fool to say I love one and hate the other...they are to close...in fact put white laces n jeans on n u can't tell the difference!

I was just voicing my oppinion on the situation never once did I say anyone was hating.....this is why I barely have 300 post over 5 yrs it's not worth the back to back bickering so I usually just read and keep my opinion to myself...

Oh and about "getting" them....we all know if you wanna pay over retail you can get them, the point is you can't get them for retail n that's y ppl mad....not sure who you #schooled

Oh and about "getting" them....we all know if you wanna pay over retail you can get them, the point is you can't get them for retail n that's y ppl mad....not sure who you #schooled

I was just voicing my oppinion on the situation never once did I say anyone was hating.....
jroc3821 wrote on previous page:

The majority of people hate these because they simply couldn't get them.
Ok.

"Hate these" is an act of hating, at least I thought.

Maybe I am the one who can't read.

Forgive me.

Moving on...

jroc3821 wrote:

And laser iv are a lot dif IMO....
How?  It was the same limited shoe, similar to an o.g. style, going for these same kinds of prices.

Most of us aren't "hating" because they like their '99s over the Lasers, or couldn't get the lasers at $150.  Same with these and Hares.  My only point.

I was just voicing my oppinion on the situation never once did I say anyone was hating.....
jroc3821 wrote on previous page:

The majority of people hate these because they simply couldn't get them.
Ok.

"Hate these" is an act of hating, at least I thought.

Maybe I am the one who can't read.

Forgive me.

Moving on...

jroc3821 wrote:

And laser iv are a lot dif IMO....
How?  It was the same limited shoe, similar to an o.g. style, going for these same kinds of prices.

Most of us aren't "hating" because they like their '99s over the Lasers, or couldn't get the lasers at $150.  Same with these and Hares.  My only point.

QFT.

aint that the truth 

QFT.

aint that the truth 

Back
Top Bottom