pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My Finishline order came in today.
For those who were lucky enough to get an order in from Finishline, they doubleboxed my order.

But most importantly, I got my MF'in YOTRs!

My Finishline order came in today.
For those who were lucky enough to get an order in from Finishline, they doubleboxed my order.

But most importantly, I got my MF'in YOTRs!

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Inspiration (man, I love these kicks):

360361c85b10c65f886f67dfac512a2fe70ac6fd_r.jpg
8d336e6d5cb6cdb98c166d41a8002f43b41d1c48_r.jpg
c29369ed5b52ca70852f6329ae8129533acb2373_r.jpg
24126585e8c7087f6c4a9e2a7ac7b139511da1cd_r.jpg
e0e26a9506c3b8956eba132199898a9d6e4cf6f1_r.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice... i'm lucky to have gotten my hares by the skin of my teeth back when the pack came out!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Inspiration (man, I love these kicks):

360361c85b10c65f886f67dfac512a2fe70ac6fd_r.jpg
8d336e6d5cb6cdb98c166d41a8002f43b41d1c48_r.jpg
c29369ed5b52ca70852f6329ae8129533acb2373_r.jpg
24126585e8c7087f6c4a9e2a7ac7b139511da1cd_r.jpg
e0e26a9506c3b8956eba132199898a9d6e4cf6f1_r.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice... i'm lucky to have gotten my hares by the skin of my teeth back when the pack came out!!!
pimp.gif

to tell you the truth i think if you clean the the suede of this shoe it will mess it up

i always clean the bottoms of my kicks once i get home and i try not to get this wet when cleaning the shoe

to tell you the truth i think if you clean the the suede of this shoe it will mess it up

i always clean the bottoms of my kicks once i get home and i try not to get this wet when cleaning the shoe

Originally Posted by badboy074

someone with limited releases instead of ebay or camping out because i can't do it 40 hour job plus ot sometimes (which i'd rather choose than camping out) get the shoes by just walking in and buying them retail? I really don't like to ask managers for hookups anymore due to a few of them at another store getting fired for holding shoes for their relatives and buddies. I can do the cut in camp out line deal since i have connects but again there's been complaints and fights in this release because of cutting (and fairly so since they're the ones  that camped out and not the person who was given to cut). If not then i guess i won't bother with sought after shoes anymore and just work. Before i can do it because i only had 10 to 15 hours a week job, now i'm being given 40 or more, so no deal on camping out. Also to those that camp out, are you guys going to keep on doing this all the time on LE released shoes? Cause i know whenever i camp out it takes a toll on me and i'm just tired after and just for a pair also. 
Utilize your connects.

Originally Posted by badboy074

someone with limited releases instead of ebay or camping out because i can't do it 40 hour job plus ot sometimes (which i'd rather choose than camping out) get the shoes by just walking in and buying them retail? I really don't like to ask managers for hookups anymore due to a few of them at another store getting fired for holding shoes for their relatives and buddies. I can do the cut in camp out line deal since i have connects but again there's been complaints and fights in this release because of cutting (and fairly so since they're the ones  that camped out and not the person who was given to cut). If not then i guess i won't bother with sought after shoes anymore and just work. Before i can do it because i only had 10 to 15 hours a week job, now i'm being given 40 or more, so no deal on camping out. Also to those that camp out, are you guys going to keep on doing this all the time on LE released shoes? Cause i know whenever i camp out it takes a toll on me and i'm just tired after and just for a pair also. 
Utilize your connects.

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

U got to get to know people on here.. There are people on here I roll with at times for the releases like searchin4jays during the grinch release he had the connect for a spot that got em nobody knew about and I had the car so we copped a "few" pair from one store then went to our reg store. When you are off of work go through to your local spot hang out with the reg employees and get to know them and the managers. If you are there long enough they will recognize you when those releases pop up and if you are there you should be able to cop with ease without the mess of waiting in the line for days. I know I really dont wait anymore. Just walk up when the store opens and go to the front. I am always there and look out for the main employees and in turn They look out for me. Get a crew and it can be even easier. Jay is a real cool dude and my other flippers got one spot on lock for sure and when newbies come thru I am soory to say this but they get left ut in the cold
jays the man when it comes to getting kicks in nyc 
there is no question about it 

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

U got to get to know people on here.. There are people on here I roll with at times for the releases like searchin4jays during the grinch release he had the connect for a spot that got em nobody knew about and I had the car so we copped a "few" pair from one store then went to our reg store. When you are off of work go through to your local spot hang out with the reg employees and get to know them and the managers. If you are there long enough they will recognize you when those releases pop up and if you are there you should be able to cop with ease without the mess of waiting in the line for days. I know I really dont wait anymore. Just walk up when the store opens and go to the front. I am always there and look out for the main employees and in turn They look out for me. Get a crew and it can be even easier. Jay is a real cool dude and my other flippers got one spot on lock for sure and when newbies come thru I am soory to say this but they get left ut in the cold
jays the man when it comes to getting kicks in nyc 
there is no question about it 

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

gone from nike.com....there you have it...NO RE-STOCKS
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

should have mine by thursday
pimp.gif

I tried to stay awake for the finishline release of these but I knocked out now ndc fml lolz and gratzzz on the cop

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

gone from nike.com....there you have it...NO RE-STOCKS
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

should have mine by thursday
pimp.gif

I tried to stay awake for the finishline release of these but I knocked out now ndc fml lolz and gratzzz on the cop

Back
Top Bottom