First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

I wonder if people are going to start putting gold laces on their Hares.

Its cool though since MJ was born on the YOTR.

Hares look better in my opinion. People will fiend on these because of the limited nature.

Hares look better in my opinion. People will fiend on these because of the limited nature.

Love the hares but these are not bad as well although if leather quality is like the FTLOTG VII easy pass 160 is insane crappy quality

Love the hares but these are not bad as well although if leather quality is like the FTLOTG VII easy pass 160 is insane crappy quality

i'd rather have oG hares, they could have been a little more creative, at least not make them look like hares...when a shoe reminds you of another shoe, its usually not creative.

i'd rather have oG hares, they could have been a little more creative, at least not make them look like hares...when a shoe reminds you of another shoe, its usually not creative.

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

i actually like this, nice and simple

i was goin to say the exact same thing...and i don't like gimmick shoes.  but i do like these and the 2011 year of the rabbit cw

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

i actually like this, nice and simple

i was goin to say the exact same thing...and i don't like gimmick shoes.  but i do like these and the 2011 year of the rabbit cw

At the end of the day, arent the Hares more of an appreciated shoe, than most of the Jordan releases ever??

At the end of the day, arent the Hares more of an appreciated shoe, than most of the Jordan releases ever??

yes, honestly i expect more from JB, these are too close to hares......we'll see...so far these are a fail, but they'll be picked up for all the heads who are on some hype stuff or who dont want to wait for hares on ebay or where ever

yes, honestly i expect more from JB, these are too close to hares......we'll see...so far these are a fail, but they'll be picked up for all the heads who are on some hype stuff or who dont want to wait for hares on ebay or where ever

Back
Top Bottom