FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

After seeing the Versace print I was hoping for a white based version...Oh wells...Black I could maybe mess with...Still no word on a release date?

Trash. And I especially dislike the fact that these were made with the sole purpose of generating hype. With Supreme being a skate brand, they have no real connection to the Foamposite. Nike just took the most over-saturated shoe and mashed it with the brand that screams hypebeast. I don't really buy collab sneakers, but I can appreciate it when the connection makes sense. These are just a cash-grab, it seems.

WNCrk8

cool
laugh.gif

Last edited:
checked this thread once, didnt care for these garbage. coming in here again just to post this..

:rofl:

Sole glows in the dark as well... Seems to be the thing on way too many shoes nowadays

*****' are ******g ugly

knowin the beast they praise this as a good release

just like the db foams and the Oregon which were on the same level of ugly as the safari's and weatherman

i'll be passing huge on these, if i do cop it'll be to resale to some sheep who follows da masses.

*****' are ******g ugly

just like the db foams and the Oregon which were on the same level of ugly as the safari's and weatherman

i'll be passing huge on these, if i do cop it'll be to resale to some sheep who follows da masses.
cool story brah, tell it again.

Supreme lost, Nike lost….

All they really had to do was drop the black ones with just the Supreme logos, tags, insole, and outsole w/o all that imitation Versace print all over them. Nike tryna keep up with the custom kicks wave and losing site of simply focusing on quality product.

That moron Simon on IG has a pair that his cousin in the factory probably messed up on and put the wrong sole on.

Calls them "mismatch" pairs with clear soles and trying to get $1500.

Maybe this will be easies for me since everyone hates them.

Supreme people usually aren't into foams. Y'all think they are trash. I need a size 11 in red. Plan to wear with my Versace shirt haa. Jk.

I kinda hate myself for almost liking the black fake versace joints 
eyes.gif
. I think I'll pass on the entire inconvenience in trying to get these though at the end of the day.

And those supreme's are tacky.  2 Overlapping logo's, and the supreme logo plastered on the shoe is whack. 

*****' are ******g ugly

These are terrible for sure, but I gotta disagree with grouping all those aforementioned foams into one category. IMO the DBs are fire.  Little gimmicky if you really pick them apart but overall I think it was one of the more solid foam drops from last year.  These supremes are just hype generators, like the Oregons were.  And I'm with you on the last 2, weathermans and safaris are straight garbage.  thermals too...

Back
Top Bottom