FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

I actually like em but don't matter. I remember when supreme flyknits were reselling for $500 so I know these will be crazy don't matter how many people say they ugly. Every person that says they are ugly are thinking dollat signs in there head

Last edited:
Anyone else think it's strange there are so many of these out there already? Usually with Supreme collabs that haven't been announced yet, there may be a couple photos max that leak out.

I mean if somebody came to my door and handed these to me for likeeeee $50 i'd do it but other than that
laugh.gif

I mean these seriously look absolutely ridiculous. That print does not go with a shoe that looks so....clumsy.

Anyone else think it's strange there are so many of these out there already? Usually with Supreme collabs that haven't been announced yet, there may be a couple photos max that leak out.
Grey market pairs especially Kicks or Die

What's your source? No Supreme shoe has ever been in a pack.

Yeah, in fact it's usually the opposite when multiple versions release. No only do they not sell them as a pack, but often they only allow a customer to buy one pair of one CW - you are usually not even allowed to buy one of each CW.

Supreme lost, Nike lost….

All they really had to do was drop the black ones with just the Supreme logos, tags, insole, and outsole w/o all that imitation Versace print all over them. Nike tryna keep up with the custom kicks wave and losing site of simply focusing on quality product.
I agree.  They did way too much and it just looks horrible.  I could care less that its supreme.  If they really wanted to create havoc all they had to do was release a solid colorway with SUPREME on the medial aspect of the shoe.  Simple.

I agree.  They did way too much and it just looks horrible.  I could care less that its supreme.  If they really wanted to create havoc all they had to do was release a solid colorway with SUPREME on the medial aspect of the shoe.  Simple.

apparently they're also releasing an AJ1

so. . .

Back
Top Bottom