FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

eek.gif

Nothing to fear if you havent gotten a tracking # yet.

Happens every time, some people get them on Thursday, some on Friday. For last weeks drop I got my shipping info on Friday and I'm in NYC too. As long as you arent canceled you are good.

it usually takes supreme a couple of days to ship.

the only thing that shipped same day was when i ordered a bucket hat...one time.

They restocked?!?!?!?! I'm sick
sick.gif
sick.gif
Yeah about an hour after the release they restocked. The foams I mean
Yeah pretty sick to my stomach as well, smh. I usually pull the "don't give and have hope" and linger around after something ends up being sold out just to see if anything pops up or if a miracle will happen by refreshing. However this time around  for this release I was pissed and just moved on right after and apparently one of my friends gave me a call an hour after release and said he somehow got through with a pair. I came back on here and see other people had success getting pairs on that restock or whatever.

Man I'm just sitting here trying to remember what was the last gem I was able to get. I think I've been striking out for years on limited releases but around 2003-2009 I was on it. The game has changed and every release get harder and harder it seems.

Last edited:
Could I ask your opinion " please delete if not allowed "! What should I be adding to my Supreme foams for RF cove&mint pack do you think?  

Man I'm just sitting here trying to remember what was the last gem I was able to get. I think I've been striking out for years on limited releases but around 2003-2009 I was on it. The game has changed and every release get harder and harder it seems.
dont worry, me too

Back
Top Bottom