FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

no shipping confirmations yet on two of my orders 
ohwell.gif
 black foams and heather grey small box tee... welp

Still no shipping confirmation and I'm from NY.

I'm hoping for the best but like many have said... It's not over until you have them in your hands.

It was 1 pair per computer mac address. I got two pairs in size 10 and 9 trading for size 10.5 if in the north jersey area. I got my tracking already from supreme.

I think IP address would be correct. I doubt Supreme is going to go through all that to make sure you get 1 per computer. Just make sure its different cards and different address.

No money in it??

Or if you put in a card number that has a different billing address than where you shipped it to?

billing and shipping had to be the same. And it wasnt 1 per ip address cause i got two pairs with same ip address but different computer. One was on wireless and one wired fios. It was pretty easy to grab two pairs since they released like a min or two early. Just couldnt get a size 10.5 cause my bot was setup wrong lol.

billing and shipping had to be the same. And it wasnt 1 per ip address cause i got two pairs with same ip address but different computer. One was on wireless and one wired fios. It was pretty easy to grab two pairs since they released like a min or two early. Just couldnt get a size 10.5 cause my bot was setup wrong lol.
Crazy Supremes Servers Lasted without a single hiccup! Nike, Footlocker, Finishline All need to take notes.

they SHOULD of had captchas ...too much hype beasts going too crazy with the bots...gotta make them do some type of work smh

they SHOULD of had captchas ...too much hype beasts going too crazy with the bots...gotta make them do some type of work smh
many people didn't use bots (myself included), and were still successful. it was just a matter of maneuvering in and out of the site quickly. 

SUPREME HAS NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER CRASHED ****UUUUUUUUU ALREADYYYYYYYYYY GEEEEEEZ AND I ENCOURAGE YOU TO USE A BOT EVEN IF THEIR IS A WRENCH YOU WILL GET TO THE WRENCH ALOT FASTER THAN FOOLS WHO ARE GONNA TRY MANUALLY. DONT LISTEN TO SOMEONE THAT KEEPS ENCOURAGING YOU NOT TO USE BOTS. HE IS DOING THAT BECAUSE HE THINKS IT WILL MAKE HIS COP EASIER OR HE IS JUST AN IDIOT BECAUSE THE MORE PEOPLE HE HELPS THE MORE HIS CHANCES DECREASE.
That was his plan all along. Lame.
see my earlier post... I warned everyone but  people dont listen

Last edited:
My ipad has been my go to good luck charm, copping hard to get releases this year. Safari/iOS' autofill and cc autofill, helped on a few occasions including today. Tis soon to be on a ups truck..

Last edited:
many people didn't use bots (myself included), and were still successful. it was just a matter of maneuvering in and out of the site quickly. 

I copped successfully without a pointless bot as well; and refuse to ever use one. I simply added a dummy item to my cart, filled out all the info, and then removed the item in a new tab (leaving the checkout page open and filled out). Then I started refreshing the product listing page and scrolling down until they popped up. Added a pair of the red colorway to my cart, and then submitted my order with a single click on the checkout screen tab that was left open. Got my order in at 10:59am, and the shipping confirmation arrived just after 4pm EST.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom