FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

many people didn't use bots (myself included), and were still successful. it was just a matter of maneuvering in and out of the site quickly. 
I copped successfully without a pointless bot as well; and refuse to ever use one. I simply added a dummy item to my cart, filled out all the info, and then removed the item in a new tab (leaving the checkout page open and filled out). Then I started refreshing the product listing page and scrolling down until they popped up. Added a pair of the red colorway to my cart, and then submitted my order with a single click on the checkout screen tab that was left open. Got my order in at 10:59am, and the shipping confirmation arrive just after 4pm EST.
Old school checkout trick.  Wish things were still this simple.

laugh.gif

My ipad has been my go to good luck charm, copping hard to get releases this year. Safari/iOS' autofill and cc autofill, helped on a few occasions including today. Tis soon to be on a ups truck..
on the iphone mobile site. my cc auto fill didn't work. i was stuck with stupid face like uhhh s***...  missed the black. 

Last edited:

see my earlier post... I warned everyone but  people dont listen
Yeah but you were partially wrong. MANY people were successful manually, my included. Probably can't say the same for the bot users who got their pairs cancelled.

Wait, they restocked earlier? Wow, my page monitor never went off and I was on my computer for hours after the drop doing some homework, damn... 
mean.gif

Are they done canceling orders?? Havent gotten ship confirm yet... Chrckout at 11 EDT

Soooooooooo. Where's my shipping email. I'm waiting before I throw it up on eBay. So what happened with NY pairs....did they go online or what

Still no shipping confirmation from my 11:01am small box logo tee and my 12:30pm sz 10 black foams.

The suspense is killing me. Still no shipping info yet.

Although I'm not part of the 10:59EST club... My confirmation says 11:00EST

In the cart at 10:59 and by the time my cc info was in, the shoes were long gone....maybe it was karma, first time I've ever wanted to buy only to sell.

has supreme ever canceled orders the next day after a big drop or are we safe and sound? anyone have prior experience?

Last edited:

Crazy Supremes Servers Lasted without a single hiccup! Nike, Footlocker, Finishline All need to take notes.
exact thought ! lol at 10:58 i pressed refresh and they had it lol than i thought nobody knew and checked out at 10:59 order went thru. Got my tracking already for both shoes. So amazing how they had zero lag on website.

In the cart at 10:59 and by the time my cc info was in, the shoes were long gone....maybe it was karma, first time I've ever wanted to buy only to sell.
size played a big role i think. When i got my first pair size 10 and went to my other computer tried same size. It was sold out than i tried smaller size and got it. Than after than i tried buying another but all blk was gone but red had size 8 left but i got the boot saying 1 per customer. So i bought two from my desktop and laptop;. So lucky i was playing around with refresh at 11:58 and the shoe was there i was like WTF and not a single lag in the server.

has supreme ever canceled orders the next day after a big drop or are we safe and sound? anyone have prior experience?
I never had my order canceled on there caps and other hot releases but this was the hottest release so far from them this year so hope you get it tho. And think you will if you didnt get the canceled order email.

I already got a tracking info for both of my order. I was in the 10:59 ordered crew. Hope you get yours. I heard at NYCsupreme stoer they gave few pairs out at the store who refused to leave yesterday. Than restocked online as well at 1 pm ish is what i heard. Not 100% tho.

on the iphone mobile site. my cc auto fill didn't work. i was stuck with stupid face like uhhh s***...  missed the black. 
It wasn't showing up for me as well, but in the cart page I hit the back arrow on the browser and the cc autofill option suddenly popped up above the keyboard. That saved me a few seconds there.

Last edited:
lmao

sorry if this has been posted already

anyway..i kinda like these but in no way spending over 400usd total..

Last edited:
lmao

View media item 897825
sorry if this has been posted already

anyway..i kinda like these but in no way spending over 400usd total..
Be patient. These are not moving on eBay AT ALL. Not at those prices. The price will settle down when all the resellers start panicking. Should be able to get a pair for 400-500 in a few days. Nobody is paying $700+ for these. Not at all. Some many pairs for sell on eBay it's ridiculous.

Be patient. These are not moving on eBay AT ALL. Not at those prices. The price will settle down when all the resellers start panicking. Should be able to get a pair for 400-500 in a few days. Nobody is paying $700+ for these. Not at all. Some many pairs for sell on eBay it's ridiculous.
yep..i cannot do otherwise..i cannot afford such prices and really, i would prefer getting 3-4 pairs of other sneakers instead of paying for 1 pair at this price. i see prices over 1k...and from what i understand, they are not thaaat limited..

yep..i cannot do otherwise..i cannot afford such prices and really, i would prefer getting 3-4 pairs of other sneakers instead of paying for 1 pair at this price. i see prices over 1k...and from what i understand, they are not thaaat limited..

U would be foolish to believe that supreme or nike would over produce a shoe...

U would be foolish to believe that supreme or nike would over produce a shoe...
Lmao foolish? Nike has overproduced plenty of times. These supreme foams aren't that limited as everyone is making it out to be. Everyone I know scored online and it seemed pretty easy to cop out in Cali. eBay is flooded with these. If these were that limited there wouldn't be 200 pairs per size for sale on eBay. Resellers were the ones gunning for these. They are going to be disappointed. Yes they willake a profit but not 700+. I see the resell thing slowly dying. Only thing profitable now are truly limited releases like yeezys or some lebron BS championship, MVP or what the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom