FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

Wide release? Online only like supreme flyknits last year. With it being foams and two of them, they hype is so high their site might crash. 4 locations in the world are releasing them.

Know anybody lol?
hahah I do not know anybody, all these sites have pre orders at 1000

I'm gonna try for a pair. I really like them but not expecting to get them.

Does is say anywhere what time the shoes go live? I didn't see it.

Wide release? Online only like supreme flyknits last year. With it being foams and two of them, they hype is so high their site might crash. 4 locations in the world are releasing them.

Know anybody lol?
hahah I do not know anybody, all these sites have pre orders at 1000
I'm gonna try for a pair. I really like them but not expecting to get them.

Does is say anywhere what time the shoes go live? I didn't see it.
honestly, I have always heard 11 am

I wasn't sure about it being Supreme only because other dudes were speculating that it was going to be available at Nike because of the amount of GM pairs on the market.

But I guess it's confirmed for Supreme only
Gm pairs?

if these were a regular general released they'd sit like safari's, thermal maps, and weather ones........but to the resellers I hope you get these hypebeast w/ no Vaseline
nthat.gif

Supreme drops are at 11AM on Thursdays, sometimes earlier.

But good luck getting these, you're all gonna be lucky if you can get them.

ill be in LA on Weds night... so I'll obvi miss out...ill see if I can swing over and snap a pic of the lineup...sh$% will be redic 

Haha maybe try and get a homeless person to chill in line for you. I've done it once for a (much less hyped) pair awhile back. You'd be surprised how far respect and common kindness get you.

As soon as the doors open you're gonna see dudes sprinting from random directions and going full force trying to long jump the crowd

If supreme and nike maintains the same allocation number when they released the last sb dunk low and af1, there will be plenty of this instore. Online will be a different story though.

Back
Top Bottom