First time collecting Air Jordans... tips on actually getting a pair on release?

this thread is
30t6p3b.gif

Go to your most convenient shoe store preferably when its open. Ask any of the workers at the shoe store for the pair of shoes you want in YOUR size. Pay with cash or credit card, your preference. And that's how you get a pair of shoes on release date.

Originally Posted by randell

Somebody please kick this kid out.
you such a hater, homeboy just wants to get shoes just like you. you hop on here a couple of months ago, throw up a couple of posts, and now you want to start kicking people out??? wow 

So OP wanted to collect Js, but didn't because his friends said they were "outplayed".

Now that they are "cool" he wants to get in on the action.

YOU ARE EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THE GAME.

In all seriousness, i met a 40 year old sneakerhead who says he calls eastbay like a half hour before midnight, if he gets through early he looks at the catalogue and says "add this and this and this and that", then at midnight he says, "you know what? cancel all that, let me get the jordans that just came out". He says it works every time, so imma try that

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

In all seriousness, i met a 40 year old sneakerhead who says he calls eastbay like a half hour before midnight, if he gets through early he looks at the catalogue and says "add this and this and this and that", then at midnight he says, "you know what? cancel all that, let me get the jordans that just came out". He says it works every time, so imma try that

I used to do that and it worked, but on the playoff release they told me that they have a new policy and unless you are on the phone with them 5 min or less before release, they cannot sell you the shoe. looks like its time to find a new strategy

a couple of things i do before every jordan come out is check a site for the released date, like 23isback.com or something then when you know the release date go to yo mall like that thursday before they come out and hit up all yo shoe stores that carry retroes, and see how they gone be giving em out some stores is legit and pass out tickets hours before the store opens. other stores is a straight footrace as soon as they open the gate.. so you wanna find that info out and see if you cant get in good with the people that work there and see who got that shift that day that away you got a familar face with em.. but that fridaynight midnight be online at eastbay.com and all other carriersa and try and getg em at midnite eastern time first gee and dont even hassle wit it but if that fails . another stratgey i use is i go with all my homeboys and we just debo our way to get ours. or have a fine lady go up there and tell her be quiet dont say nun about what size she want cuz most men will let her just waltz to the front not knowing she about to get that only size 13 or sumn.. this game right hur i should be selling but ima bless the gfame one time for da niketallk young grasshopper

man i was so upset when i didnt get the playoff 12s in my size, and thats cuz at midnight i was on 4 websites trying to add it to my cart for about 2 hours and in the morning i went to my local mall and tried to cop them as soon as the mall opened....got there 20-30 minutes before the mall "opened" to find out that all the shoe shops had opened their doors 2 hours earlier!!! i was already leaving the mall when i decided "you know what, let me just call the stores here and ask if they have any playoff 12s" even though i had checked all of them. started calling each store and all of them said the same thing "sold out" but when i called foot action they said they had a size 9 (im a size 11.5 or 12) so i was like ILL BE RIGHT THERE! i got off the truck and fast paced towards foot action and coped that size 9 with hopes of someone doing a straight up trade for my size. put the shoe on craigslist looking for a trade, contacted the resellers on craigslist to see if they wanted to do a straight up trade but NOTHING. so i ended up selling them
frown.gif
i really didnt want to sell them but didnt find a trade and felt like i wasnt gonna find a trade in my area. little did i know that the person i had sold my pair to wasnt buying them for him, he bought them as a gift for a friend of his that is in the military overseas. HAD I KNOWN THIS WHEN I SOLD THEM TO HIM I WOULD HAVE DONATED THE SHOES TO HIM

and thats the story of how i didnt get my playoff 12s jaja

^^ thats real spill right there, yeah the playoffs were gone online instantly i had em in my cart at midnight by time 12:05 hit n i was at checkout they yelling sole out

^^^^ i couldnt even get them in the cart online, started at exactly midnight didnt give up until like 3, but ill get them sooner or later.....then the funny thing is a guy from craigslist messaged me saying he could guarantee me the breds and any shoe from here on out. so i decided to listen to what he had to offer knowing there had to be a catch.

he says his friend has a low key store blah blah blah and an account with jordan and he was gonna get all the releases except the cav 4s. but jordan brand didnt want to give him the breds because he didnt move too much inventory or whatever, and if he wanted to get the breds he would have to sell more jordan apparel. SO if i wanted to be in his little circle or what not, and get the breds guaranteed without waiting or camping, i would have to purchase a jacket from them that is dropping the same day as the breds. THE CATCH is that the damn jacket is like 400 dollars (if i recall correctly or maybe it was 800)

I CALL SCAM ON THIS ONE

lol hell yeah rickjamez, a damn jacket?? n its spring time lol the audacity of these con artist

well he claims the jacket is not out yet that it will be a jacket to match the breds, they both will be dropping the same day

Damn everybody, tons of negativity, lighten up and answer the mans questions. If he likes a shoe he has all the right in the world to buy em, his money, his choice

Its not your first time anymore. This thread has been going onn since the begging of march and there was several jordan releases. so if you havent picked a tatic to scoop up a pair, youre sol.

obvious reseller since you asked what is the popular size.

if you really want a pair go buy off air randy... its the perfect place to buy a pair of shoes LOL.

It is still unimaginable how people would go ape*#%! for a pair of shoes. It's like cheating death just for lining up for shoes nowadays.

drug dealer buy jordan, crack head buy crack- kanye

They killing over jordans thats death over designer-j.cole

yeah its sad out here but ima be there with my goons 2mar for them 11 lows strapped up ready for whatever me and my guys want all the size 10-10.5

Back
Top Bottom