Five Guys > In N Out

W)taps

formerly worldgonemad
Just had In N Out for the first time and it just might be the most overrated burgers ever.

Five Guys beats these by a long shot.

I had the double double with animal style fries and the fries were just disgusting... animal style in particular...

Burger was..... ok. But I dont see how anyone could say in n out was is better than five guys.

It's not but it's also twice as much. So you might as well go to a restaurant.

Blue door pub> 5 guys for my location.

I have 5 guys almost once a week. Too much and my stomach will start hurting. It's good in moderation, but I can't take 5 guys everyday like a lot of y'all do

The meat is ALWAYS perfect and thick, and the flavor is great. First time I had 5 guys I had to be 13, 14.

I never been to in n out but from what I hear, it's a west coast thing, and a lot of **** on the west is overrated (roscoes chicken and waffles for example) so I'll pass. I'll stick to 5 guys.

FATBURGER >>>>>
Had there 1 lb burger before 
pimp.gif

Never had that. Gonna have to check it out next time I'm in the TC's. Had Jucy Lucy's from Matts and 5-8 Club a bunch.

Only had In N Out once,but I thought it was was overrated I'll take 5 Guys,Steak N Shake,or Culvers over In N Out any day...If you haven't had Culvers you're missing out,Chedder Butterburger with bacon,cheese curds,and a Concrete :smokin

Never had that. Gonna have to check it out next time I'm in the TC's. Had Jucy Lucy's from Matts and 5-8 Club a bunch.

5-8 is wack to me. I swear they don't believe in salt and their fries are trash. Matt's is good for what it is. I mess with Matt's. Yeah check out blue door. You won't be disappointed.

I went there in AZ , in and out wildly overrated. Shake shack >>> over that crap and animal style fries was even more disappointing.

Last edited:
5 guys is WAY overrated every time I have it I'm in the restroom within 15 minutes.

Shake Shack>>>5 Guys .... By FAAAAAAAR

Real talk only good thing about five guys is the options for ur burger and the fries
In n out ***** on five guys
BUT for all my SoCal heads
I think y'all might agree slater 50/50 is better than both :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
I have 5 guys almost once a week. Too much and my stomach will start hurting. It's good in moderation, but I can't take 5 guys everyday like a lot of y'all do

The meat is ALWAYS perfect and thick, and the flavor is great. First time I had 5 guys I had to be 13, 14.

I never been to in n out but from what I hear, it's a west coast thing, and a lot of **** on the west is overrated (roscoes chicken and waffles for example) so I'll pass. I'll stick to 5 guys.

I thought Roscoes was great when I had it. Completely pigged the **** out there

But on topic, I actually like Five Guys burger better than In N Out, but can't beat the price of In N Out that's for sure

Last edited:
Real talk only good thing about five guys is the options for ur burger and the fries
In n out ***** on five guys
BUT for all my SoCal heads
I think y'all might agree slater 50/50 is better than both :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

yep... 5050 is always on point. Also, burger city grill is good as well. There is also a place in cerritos called Stacked... it's similar to 5050 slaters.

Shake shack >>

And I'm from the west coast ... When I lived in the east I was introduced to five guys then came across Shake shack it was game over after that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom