Five teenagers approach you and your daughter, point a gun and tell you to leave, what would you do?

Closest experience I had to running a train was back in hs...my boy had one of the school freaks over he was getting head and i was fingering her from the back her ish was hella dry after that I Left the room and never attempted to do that **** again

I had a close call...**** was too weird, though.
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Last edited:
closest I got to a train was a chick showing my dude and I what that mouth do

I'm not about that sticking my D in a chick box directly after another man

Law #36 at work in here...Can't get a ***** to go for the run so you gotta front like you're against it...[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] y'all dudes need to stop

story was left field to begin with then hung another left to mars.

its crazy but fathers bangin they daughters that they reconcile with after adoption or adandonment happens
more often then not.
The girl dont know what to do with her emotions and the guys is a scumbag who paternal
instinct aint kick in or its too weak to even tryna over power the johnsons influence.

Do you have some evidence to support this?
There was a link to an incest forum about this. I forget the acronym.

It's basically about fathers and daughters and mothers and sons, cousins, siblings, etc. banging in real life and wanting to be accepted. They posted stories of how it started and kept a log of it sort of :lol: :x

I'd say it happens more than you think but not a lot depending now hat you think a lot is. I mean it's not like 1 in 4 ppl are in an incestuous relationship or something.
I don't think yall know what a train is.

A train is when I go, I finish up, and you go. sometimes ill be getting oral and another tagging her, but that aint gay or any of that.

my sword aint never touched another sword...that could happen in a gangbang.

but na, a train is one after the other.

10th grade:smokin
i know exactly what it is. suspect and deviant behavior. but hey to each his own. 
Then how is it low-key gay?

If you smash a chick, you leave and then 10 min later some other dude coming smash explain the latent homosexuality in that? :nerd:

i never understood running trains. its so disgusting. extra thirsty and low key gay.
I don't think you know what a train is.

What yall are talking about and what happened in the park is a gang bang.
Yeah train is where I beat the breaks off a girl
Then another dude comes in when I'm done
Then another comes in when he's done
Gangbang is when dudes are all in there joining at the same time
story was left field to begin with then hung another left to mars.

its crazy but fathers bangin they daughters that they reconcile with after adoption or adandonment happens
more often then not.
The girl dont know what to do with her emotions and the guys is a scumbag who paternal
instinct aint kick in or its too weak to even tryna over power the johnsons influence.

Do you have some evidence to support this?
There was a link to an incest forum about this. I forget the acronym.

It's basically about fathers and daughters and mothers and sons, cousins, siblings, etc. banging in real life and wanting to be accepted. They posted stories of how it started and kept a log of it sort of :lol: :x

I'd say it happens more than you think but not a lot depending now hat you think a lot is. I mean it's not like 1 in 4 ppl are in an incestuous relationship or something.
I don't think yall know what a train is.

A train is when I go, I finish up, and you go. sometimes ill be getting oral and another tagging her, but that aint gay or any of that.

my sword aint never touched another sword...that could happen in a gangbang.

but na, a train is one after the other.

10th grade:smokin
i know exactly what it is. suspect and deviant behavior. but hey to each his own. 
Then how is it low-key gay?

If you smash a chick, you leave and then 10 min later some other dude coming smash explain the latent homosexuality in that? :nerd:
Bruh what the hell were u doing on an incest forum :lol:

Last edited:
lol dude just said he is getting oral while his man is tagging shorty. You telling the rest of them are waiting in the hall? :lol:

Either way to each his own people can do what they want.

He described a gang bang too

if it's more than one dude in a room its a gangbang

if you take turns thats a train
Well if it's 2 dudes and one girl technically that's a 3sum.

More than 2 guys and you in a gang bang. It's about the 3rd guy awkwardly trying to get in on the action while the girls 2 holes are filled up or in a position you can't join so you end up just jerking off behind dudes waiting to jump in.

It may have been in the 3rd or 4th quest for incest thread with the Dominicans dancing on each other or a gravedig bump or some other thread that got to the topic of incest :lol:

Alotta confusion in here , some of y'all probly having 3somes calling em trains :lol: :smh:

I'm grown now , so everybody gotta get their own bish

Man yall on some semantic **** about this train business :lol:

The girl isn't hopping into the tub before your turn. You still swapping fluids with ya mans. There's nothing "deviant" or wrong with that, but if you run a train you gotta accept that. :lol:

Not to mention the potential rape beef

Now this I never truly enjoyed. Sharing saliva, worried some dude got herpes.

I was never in to that. I use to be burning both ends to get rid of that bacteria.
The thought of a another dude nut + plus the girls juices going into your shaft :x :x :x

can't believe we still talking about trains in here :lol:.

Any new information on the girl and "father" for filing false police reports?

Now this I never truly enjoyed. Sharing saliva, worried some dude got herpes.

I was never in to that. I use to be burning both ends to get rid of that bacteria.
The thought of a another dude nut + plus the girls juices going into your shaft :x :x :x
Well I PIIHB so we clearly living a different life with different priorities :lol:

There's some new vids floating around with Czech in the title that shows a lot of dudes don't mind a chick already being lubricated.

Last edited:
Man yall on some semantic **** about this train business :lol:

The girl isn't hopping into the tub before your turn. You still swapping fluids with ya mans. There's nothing "deviant" or wrong with that, but if you run a train you gotta accept that. :lol:

Not to mention the potential rape beef

How you swapping fluids wearing a rubber?

Back
Top Bottom