Five women get into brawl on Spirit Airlines flight

As usual, I was really impressed with the fighting ability of a few of those women. Typically I prefer for fighters to work off of the jab and work the body more in the early rounds to wear down the opponent but when you're in the championship rounds you sometimes have to take risks. AMAZING

:rofl:

Say what you will about Spirit, but they have theeeee cheapest flights. Flown multiple places for

If you don't mind being delayed by at least an hour, having zero leg room, and getting charged for taking too many breaths as your half drunk/half hungover pilot pushes the line between rough landing and narrowly avoided catastrophe...Spirit airlines isn't terrible.
roll.gif

How nobody get arrested
Now if those females were black
This thread would be talked my about how "ghetto" they was asking and yadda yadda
Not to mention I'm 99.9% positive they woulda been arrested
But since it's some caucasoids :smh:

Also flying with virgin airlines >

Spirit is trash but when you look at it, running an airline is crazy expensive like hundred of millions of dollars. So if they cut corners hear and there its understandable. 

But, i saw some nice cakes in them sweats. 

Hell no, if it was white dudes they would've been arrested at least. And if you look at the video the fight was weak. If someone's jaw got broken or something someone would've been arrested it don't matter what color the people involved were. Stop discussing hypotheticals and worry about the facts at hand

roll.gif

Say what you will about Spirit, but they have theeeee cheapest flights. Flown multiple places for <$100.

If you don't mind being delayed by at least an hour, having zero leg room, and getting charged for taking too many breaths as your half drunk/half hungover pilot pushes the line between rough landing and narrowly avoided catastrophe...Spirit airlines isn't terrible.
Out here playing with your life 
mean.gif

I've flown spirit before and yea they nickel and dime you for everything. Cramped seats, charge for water and snacks, charge for carry-on, charge for seat assignment.

Still, can't beat a $68 roundtrip from DFW to NYC. The trick is to bring a large duffel bag and fit everything inside. Then ask for an emergency window seat the day of the flight, that way they don't charge you.

:lol: People ******** on Spirit. :lol:

If you don't want to feel like you're flying on a budget, then don't book with budget airlines.

Or travel hack and fly first class. :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom