Five women get into brawl on Spirit Airlines flight

I've never flown Spirit, but it's amazing how negatively they are reviewed and known as that airline. I mean, they have $39 international flights at times, even a $9 flight club. So if i get nickel and dime'd a bit, and am uncomfortable on the plane, I'm 6ft tall 300lbs so not like I'm ever going to just be relaxed and spread out anyways, I think I'd deal. Basically, just get me there to the right place and don't crash really.
eek.gif
Thought I was gonna have to be the one to tell him. 
laugh.gif

amtrak is the most comfortable ride there is. i just don't **** with them because they charge more than american airlines :smh: and the travel time is equivalent to a bus :rolleyes

Amtrak>>>>>>>>any form of transportation. Comfy seats, the on train restaurants, free wifi.....but yea, the rides take too damn long depending on where you're going and they be charging an arm and a leg. :smh:

Gonna take the train from LA - Bay Area one of these days ...

I've never flown Spirit, but it's amazing how negatively they are reviewed and known as that airline. I mean, they have $39 international flights at times, even a $9 flight club. So if i get nickel and dime'd a bit, and am uncomfortable on the plane, I'm 6ft tall 300lbs so not like I'm ever going to just be relaxed and spread out anyways, I think I'd deal. Basically, just get me there to the right place and don't crash really.
:wow:

View media item 1947836

Thought I was gonna have to be the one to tell him. :lol:  
I read it but did not put thought in to it :lol:

Just realized he's only one inch taller than me and ways a whole lot more. Make me want to lose another 20lbs.

He not obese though.

Virgin and Southwest are the two best I've flown. Virgin has pretty cheap flights as well, cleanest planes I've been on. Can't beat the free checked bags on SW either + those wanna get away prices, only negative can't pick seats before hand.
but you can pick your section so you good. 

Back
Top Bottom