Flappy Bird - anyone played it?

By the way, it has been confirmed that the only reason the developer is removing Flappy Bird from the app stores is to promote the "next gen" version complete with in-app purchases. Sad.

View media item 791708

Illuminati.
nerd.gif

Maybe duke is taking the app off the store because some of the elements look like they are from Mario and doesn't wanna get got? :nerd:

Basically, he's trying to cash out and run away before Nintendo's legal team wipes him off the earth.

He straight up stole Nintendo's art and assets (without them, everybody would've just looked at the game and said, "Oh, a cheap phone game") , made a buggy, broken glitch-fest of a game and somehow is raking in $50,000 a day from ad revenue. This guy is scum. 

man, I would love to be able to do the same.

Haven't tried to play it recently, but if it's removed for download, does that mean we can no longer play it even if we've already downloaded?

I think you get to keep it.. Also there's no away he runs away from all this money, he's got something up his sleeves.

An iPhone game app developer with a marketing ploy.

The life we live...

I saw they removed it in the Apple Store

I was wondering if it looked any better, because it sucks in the Google Play store.

The copycat programs in the Apple Store look a lot better.

I saw they removed it in the Apple Store

I was wondering if it looked any better, because it sucks in the Google Play store.

The copycat programs in the Apple Store look a lot better.

The owner removed it because it was too addicting? Even though he was making 50k a week on it? Marketing plan!

downloaded the app an hour before they took it down last night :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom