Flappy Bird - anyone played it?

edit: nvm. read the other articles on the site.... 

Last edited:
My goodness 402?? By the time I got to 125, I was bored. I don't think I need to raise that high score because I have the high score among my friends. Haha.

My goodness 402?? By the time I got to 125, I was bored. I don't think I need to raise that high score because I have the high score among my friends. Haha.

It was actually pretty chill until I hit about 200, then I realized I was getting a bit tired. My finger was kinda twitching (I play with my index finger) so I had to really control that.

I knew I wanted to pass 382 because that's my sister's friends high score. Once I cleared 382 though, it was tough, so I died soon after :lol:

How the hell you manage 402? How long does that take?! :smh:

Not really sure. Time kind of just flies when you're in a nice rhythm.

I honestly feel like if you can get 50, you can get 400+. It's just a matter of consistency, focus, and ability to be patient.

i guess i didn't realize how long the game was 'popular' before he pulled it. I assumed the game hit its peak for like 2 weeks max. So yes, thats not exactly "millionaire"

However, if he's been caking for like months, then apologies.

Got my high score up to 90 on iPhone. Hate to be the dude blaming my game over on a glitch but the ads popping up make my phone freeze up for a split second.. Maybe my 4s can't handle it :lol: #brokeboii

Put your phone in airplane mode...no ads...
wee-bey.gif

Man I love NT, perfect execution, repped

Last edited by a moderator:
I beat my high this am then it crashed. I restarted to see if it saved and the app crashes every time after I crash the bird. The app just now became annoying

Back
Top Bottom