Flashing Lights Remix?

They were playing some fast flashing lights remix in a store I was at, just wondering if there's been any 'official' remixes released? Searchingonline just brought me a bunch of homemade mixes. Thanks

There's one with Colin Munroe. It's not really a remix, but its his own rendition. And there's supposedly an official one coming out with 50 Cent.

the best of them all, Wale's remix.

Only believe in shoes and cars
well more of the prior the latter is tired
eek.gif

According to Kanyetalk, there's rumors of Kanye coming out with an official Flashing Lights remix featuring none other than 50 Cent. No word on a releaseyet.

I'd love to hear a remix with the beat reworked a bit. Remixes these days usually consist of throwing (a)nother rapper on the song with a different intro.

Kanye West Ft. Wale, Common, Nas, Freeway, Jay-Z, Dave K,Jerome Washington - Flashing Lights (Rmx)

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

eek.gif

Where can I hear this?

eek.gif

I've seen this line get quoted far too much. It's really not that hot.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

eek.gif

I've seen this line get quoted far too much. It's really not that hot.

Am I trippin'? That's not a quotable at all. I guess I only feel that metaphors or punchlines should be quoted I guess...

Jay was supposed to be on the Original version? Wow. I didn't know that. Would have been somethin to hear! 50 on the remix could be interesting.Personally, I think the OG is great the way it is.

Back
Top Bottom