flight club

Agent i got ya
"As you recall you know I love to show off, but you never thought that I would take it this far, what do u know, what do you know, flashing lights"

Somebody please. I've had an account for the longest time, but I didn't receive the E-mail

sparaa09@cox.net
....And that was from the heart....

YA BOY'S OFF THE WALL, THESE OTHER N__'S IS TITO..​

Got 2 invites first to pm get them. Just send your email address.

My invites are gone so no more PM request please I have another account but forgot password. If i get it I'll give those out too.
NIKE
AIR

My good deed for the day. PM me your email .... first two to respond will get the invite!
"I'm so Gangsta I Crip Walk like Stephen Hawking!"

Hmmm, JB is sure stingy with these invites. I've been a Jumpman23.com member forever, however I almost never get anything from them. No mailings, no emails, no nothing. And I've spent almost 5Gs on Js in the last year!

If anyone's feeling benevolent, please email me an invite:

schmurber@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!

FS: DS Jordan Old Love New Love (11.5), IV "Mars" (11.5), VII "Cardinals" (11.5), Nike Air Force One "Ronaldinho" (11.5)

Air Foamposite Pro "Dr. Doom" (9.5), Dunk High Pro SB "Brian Anderson" (9)

Andrew & Edwin are the winners. Woo Hoo!

Thanks for playing!
"I'm so Gangsta I Crip Walk like Stephen Hawking!"

Yeah I'm gonna need an invite, someone hook it up! bigbuk2@hotmail.com
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

cdebaca5@insightbb.com
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."
"im a sneaker head cause i like sneakers...i dont go around calling my self that"~Llsneakerhead23​

here's my question. if you go to the site and there's a member registry there, then why not sign up there? why beg for invites?
be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL​

Needaninvitation?@yahoo.com :lol:
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom