flight club

^good looks :D
happy.gif
NORTHCAROLINATARHEELS​

well...just talked to a nike rep myself and as heat23 stated, flight club will be the only place ppl will be able to get the blk/red xv. i also asked if there was a limit to how many one could purchase and she said, "there is no limit at this time." but then she added, "but continue to check closer to the release date."
be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL​

Quote:
i should've done this (thought of it after i already sent my 2 invites out :smh:
smh.gif
) but someone with multiple email accounts should just keep sending one of their invites to another one of their emails ... that way you build up your invites from 2 to 6 or w/e and can send em out to more people

I had to do this.

Quote:
^good looks

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I posted my email for an ivite and someone sent me an email wanting to charge $10. Anyone with an invite who wants to hook someone up email me please. cdebaca5@insightbb.com
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."
"im a sneaker head cause i like sneakers...i dont go around calling my self that"~Llsneakerhead23​

How do u send invites? i just registered for it and would share the wealth if I knew how
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​

Shadi914,

Email me you first and last name.

Email is in the sig.
Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Lets Go Irish

Tahnks D. As soon as I register, ill return the favor to some of you guys.
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."
"im a sneaker head cause i like sneakers...i dont go around calling my self that"~Llsneakerhead23​

blco02, I already said you can have my last invite....I need your first/last name and email.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Gibson,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall,Pavlovic,Da.Jones,Dw.Jones,Snow,Newble,S.Brown,Simmons,D.Brown​

Back
Top Bottom