Flightclub.com Problems?

I have been trying to order some 10's from flightclub.com and I keep on getting an e-mail telling me that the biling address I entered was slightlydifferent from my credit card billing address, and they will not place my order. I have e-mailed customer service and they don't really seem to want tohelp. Anyone else had this problem, and if so, what did you do?

Idk pay pall or money order if they don't want your visa...
Sorry man I never bough from flight club...too expensive

Have you tried calling them? they should have their number listed on their site. I tried ordering some structures late last year and I was also having the sameissue. It took awhile to get thru, but it worked either way.

if it's not exactly as what is on the card ..you can forget it..there not going to approve the sale..

you should call them. and yes flightclub is overpriced on majority of there shoes, but sometimes you can find pretty fair deals.

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

Dont order em from flightclub, way to pricey...

I've got some really good deals...you just have to wait until the price drops ..and not be trigger happy on the purchase... yeah you will miss out o somestuff but that's the chance you take waiting for the price to come down...

YES flightclub is expensive, but honestly is there a more trusted and well respected place 2 buy kicks from. Also we all sneakerheads on here, so you know deepdown you've paid more than u should have for some kicks before. RIGHT???

MJsaver wrote:
YES flightclub is expensive, but honestly is there a more trusted and well respected place 2 buy kicks from. Also we all sneakerheads on here, so you know deep down you've paid more than u should have for some kicks before. RIGHT???

roll.gif
real talk.... been there when I just had to have a particular pair..

Originally Posted by MJsaver

YES flightclub is expensive, but honestly is there a more trusted and well respected place 2 buy kicks from. Also we all sneakerheads on here, so you know deep down you've paid more than u should have for some kicks before. RIGHT???
RIGHT
happy.gif

right

Ive never had a probel , since i never copp nothing from there ...

I rather buystuff elsewear then to pay some ny punk a ship load of cash ...

*looks at '99 cement IVs* right...

Back
Top Bottom