Originally Posted by blahzee

Originally Posted by Fromyesterday

Originally Posted by SLP Product

My boy, Flip Jays
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of the coolest, most down to earth people you could ever meet.
Good people's and definitely legit.

For all those complaining about the prices..................
Flip dosen't just make up these prices, the market dictates these prices and Flip finds the in-between ground.
If the price don't seem right to you.........then don't buy it.....simple as that.
For everyone that hates to camp out, or go through the hassle of getting your particular size, then its a great deal.

Wait til they hit ebay.........lets see if people still complain about $230.

shut the hell up.
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
at dude thinking all that slurping is going to get him a deal on these whenthey come out.

ok with all this being said about wait dont hype em, dont pay for low quality kicks, don't preorder months in advance, what would you like to see happenover the coming months? if collectors were willing to sell og's at a decent price and everyone that wanted one could get them, these comments would carrymore weight. the fact is that sj are still few and far in between and many sneakerheads don't have the bread nor the resources to cop og's at marketvalue nor would they. whats left to do? wait and be at the mercy of a reseller who will apply hypebeast taxes to the sj's anyway? i'm not disagreeingwith any of you, its just a round about question.... what do you do?

Originally Posted by reppin va

Damn young...people goin crazy for these..Im jus old skool..if you like em and you got the money like that,then get em.If you dont..then dont.Too many people arguing over quality,price,etc.As for me..id rather spend mines on dem bred V´s, dem chicago X´s, the white-red and bred XII´s.Bred XII´s ima ball in.Just my opinion thou..
Co-sign...if you got it and you want them, get 'em, otherwise keep it movin'

^ only big kids sizes no toddlers and trust me when I say this is the rarest sneaker from JB all year so be ready cause it won't be easy anyone who pays over retail is an idiot

Wrong. These will go down to Crib sizes.

Hmm.....i might have to do this for my B-day in september if they still have them around....it will save me some long hours of camping

i been waiting for these if these area gonna b gr ill pay 200$ da most.. and datll probably b 2 or 3 days b4 rd. most likey these area gonna b similar qualityto da cdp and all other kix with horrible qaulity the game just aint da same ne more
tired.gif

PLEASE STOP THE HYPE NIKETALK !!!!!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

never would pay that much or the $175 retail but I guarantee they sell out w/80% of the credit for that going entirely off hype mark my words NT.......

Good God, this is gonna' get ugly.

I was young and selling shoes for a private company when the Concords came out originally, and I tell you the game then is nothing like it is now.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by blahzee

Originally Posted by Fromyesterday

Originally Posted by SLP Product

My boy, Flip Jays
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of the coolest, most down to earth people you could ever meet.
Good people's and definitely legit.

For all those complaining about the prices..................
Flip dosen't just make up these prices, the market dictates these prices and Flip finds the in-between ground.
If the price don't seem right to you.........then don't buy it.....simple as that.
For everyone that hates to camp out, or go through the hassle of getting your particular size, then its a great deal.

Wait til they hit ebay.........lets see if people still complain about $230.

shut the hell up.
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
at dude thinking all that slurping is going to get him a deal on these when they come out.

Settle down young ladies.

Flip is actually a good friend, and I've been dealing with him for years now.
I really could care less about the space jams, but If I really wanted them I would have no problem obtaining them.

if i really wanted them, i would have no problem obtaining them neither. i'm cool too.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

^ only big kids sizes no toddlers and trust me when I say this is the rarest sneaker from JB all year so be ready cause it won't be easy anyone who pays over retail is an idiot

Wrong. These will go down to Crib sizes.

nice. I'll get a pair for my 1 and 6 yr olds. doubtful i'll cop. should i camp 2 or 3 days for the todler and kid sizes?

Camp for the toddler and kid sizes??
laugh.gif

you should be able to just grab the toddler sizes.. the day we have to start camping out for toddler J's will be a frightening day

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Camp for the toddler and kid sizes??
laugh.gif

you should be able to just grab the toddler sizes.. the day we have to start camping out for toddler J's will be a frightening day

laugh.gif

i might do this just to avoid the lines and camping out. ill keep an eye on the thread until they get paypal up.

^I'm not saying that they'll be hard to get, but there will more than likely not be as many around as adult sizes.
Spoiler [+]

Most stores weren't able to order more kids sizes than mens.

Back
Top Bottom