flobron... damb, Bron... :{

repped that one liner  on 1st page 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
whats so funny about anybody in a dress that is done so often?

You guys have a limited scope, narrowed field of vision.

It's not only black men getting dressed up with dresses, white men do it too, but its like those don't exist....

I don't think it's funny.

My vision is fine.

I don't care what white men do by choice,nor am I concerned with the emasculation of white men. I'm more concerned with black men possibly being pressured into wearing dresses as it seems almost every black comedian has had to.

He's wearing a Wig.... in a fashion that i've seen plenty of black dudes rocking since the 70s. Not to mention Katt Williams and Snoop Dogg

I understand the conversation regarding the emasculation of the black man......I just don't think it applies to this Commercial whatsoever....

ON another note, I myself dressed up as a half man half women for Halloween at my office this year......and wore a half dress. Now THAT was emasculation lol.

View media item 1249898

Last edited:
People find men in dresses funny.

Comedians jobs are to be funny.

Comedians (black and white) wear dresses.

So someone explain what makes it soo damn irresistibly funny that they just have to keep doing it?

Yet somehow Jerry Seinfeld managed to be funny for years without a dress

Why dont more white comedians think it's soo hilarious they have to do it?

He's wearing a Wig.... in a fashion that i've seen plenty of black dudes rocking since the 70s. Not to mention Katt Williams and Snoop Dogg

I understand the conversation regarding the emasculation of the black man......I just don't think it applies to this Commercial whatsoever....

ON another note, I myself dressed up as a half man half women for Halloween at my office this year......and wore a half dress. Now THAT was emasculation lol.

View media item 1249898

***** know damn well this your pof profile pic.

View media item 1249898

Did dis dude just did dis?

So someone explain what makes it soo damn irresistibly funny that they just have to keep doing it?

Yet somehow Jerry Seinfeld managed to be funny for years without a dress

Why dont more white comedians think it's soo hilarious they have to do it?

Why isn't it funny to you?

It's been done for hundreds of years by people of both sexes of many different cultures though. Its part of theater/acting.

IMO I think he cares way too much what people say and over thinks things too much, it's been my PERSONAL experience that having a strong father figure around helps build the sort of confidence that helps block out the kind of bs he deals with.

He had to navigate life without a big part of ones early support system, that sucks.

View media item 1249898

I know yo coworkers gotta still be flaming you for this one G...this wouldn't have been tolerated in any place I've ever worked [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 1249898

This ***** is his own girlfriend :lol:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom