flobron... damb, Bron... :{

My group won the Halloween contest and I got to wear Jeans all this week and free lunch. It was worth it lol

You are buggin man

how about robin willimans in a dress, chris farley in a dress, jim carrey in a tutu, jimmy kimmel dressed as snow white zach galifianakis in a womens swimsuit. Need I go on

Last edited:
He's wearing a Wig.... in a fashion that i've seen plenty of black dudes rocking since the 70s. Not to mention Katt Williams and Snoop Dogg

I understand the conversation regarding the emasculation of the black man......I just don't think it applies to this Commercial whatsoever....

ON another note, I myself dressed up as a half man half women for Halloween at my office this year......and wore a half dress. Now THAT was emasculation lol.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think dudes are missing the point that he did it for Halloween ...

I am curious about one thing though ... Did you do your own make up though? Doesn't look like a first time job ....

Mike Myers
Horatio Sanz
Martin Short
David Spade
Dan Aykroyd
Phil Hartman
Monty Python
The Kids in the Hall
The Whitest Kids U Know

You are buggin man

how about robin willimans in a dress, chris farley in a dress, jim carrey in a tutu, jimmy kimmel dressed as snow white zach galifianakis in a womens swimsuit. Need I go on

Let's continue.

Fred Armisen
Will Ferrell
Adam Sandler
Jimmy Fallon
Andy Samberg
Will Forte
Nick Kroll
Bill Hader
Seth Rogen

John Candy
Dana Carvey
Milton Berle

Mike Myers
Horatio Sanz
Martin Short
David Spade
Dan Aykroyd
Phil Hartman
Monty Python
The Kids in the Hall
The Whitest Kids U Know

All grew up without fathers. All secretly gay.

Last edited:
I didn't make it passed the middle of the second page. I cried laughing so hard at that drose 1 liner and the following pics/gif. Priceless. I will go back and repp all of you guys. Thanks for the laughs.

Sold your souls for some free lunch b

Would of done the same

You took pretty yourself up to a whole new level

I think dudes are missing the point that he did it for Halloween ...

I am curious about one thing though ... Did you do your own make up though? Doesn't look like a first time job ....

My coworker did the make up, I shaved half of my beard lol

T
IMO I think he cares way too much what people say and over thinks things too much, it's been my PERSONAL experience that having a strong father figure around helps build the sort of confidence that helps block out the kind of bs he deals with.

He had to navigate life without a big part of ones early support system, that sucks.

You're funny.

Back
Top Bottom