Florida heads, is the flakka thing really that bad out there?

vaping crack seem hilarious to me

Isn't that what's essentially being done with a crack pipe? It follow the same ideology of vaping hash in a pipe where via conduction its converted to vapor and inhaled.

Its becoming more and more hazardous to take something someone gives you. Some people are too trusting of people passing them blunts/white boys they didn't see rolled. In the words of Cam'ron, "Your own man will pass you dust".

Last edited:
I don't think people are willingly recreationally trying this drug that has you eating faces and butt naked in the middle of the street.

They are probably doing pills or some other drug and this is laced in it.

Most likely this is cheaper than what they are already addicted to. Thats how small town America is becoming the new face for heroin addiction.

I don't know of people using it like its the new wave of drugs out here but the few people that confessed to me did all say it was sold to them as Molly or X. These are the same people hitting up EDM clubs like stache and space on the regular, poppin pills and wildin out.

I mean now a days its usually some peer pressure stuff that spirals out of control. Heroine and Pills is taking Suburban White America by storm. Then you got Lean in the hoods which ends up leading some to Heroine. In my day we would roast anyone on drugs that wasn't weed, but now you literally have music glorifying being a junkie.

We definitely went from dope dealing to dope doing music

Pretty much this. If you have real things going on in your life you don't need drugs to cure boredom

Yea like liteally we got a generation of junkies as an example right in our face of WHAT NOT TO DO. I see younger people literally walking around looking like zombies just from lean, im like you all couldnt have come from the struggle yall claim, because anyone who been through some stuff in life isnt messing with no hard drugs.

in 2015 it blows my mind how anyone is still using drugs there weren't already junkies from the 90s and prior.
You have to remember that most people's first encounter with drugs is because of peer influence. And after that, you are always chasing that first high.

You have to remember that most people's first encounter with drugs is because of peer influence. And after that, you are always chasing that first high.

Point blank dudes would clown you if you were on anything but Weed growing up, and even stoners would get roasted because they were bummy and pretty much obsessed with weed. lol cants can have all they lame hippy festival culture mess and junkie zombie culture.

Looks like a bunch of people with that natural high in this thread now...

If you were a kid in the 90s and grew up in the hood around crack heads and decided to do hard drugs you are an idiot.
That's my background and although I don't do any hard drugs a lot of people I grew up with do. A few started while locked up. I just think your statement was off base because struggle and hard times can be a major factor when it comes to developing and maintaining an addiction. Just because you didn't get caught up in the same thing doesn't make all those other people stupid or inferior.

Basically what I'm trying to say is it's not always as black and white as you're making it seem. I've seen some official dudes fall victim to that pipe or needle.

Last edited:
That's my background and although I don't do any hard drugs a lot of people I grew up with do. A few started while locked up. I just think your statement was off base because struggle and hard times can be a major factor when it comes to developing and maintaining an addiction. Just because you didn't get caught up in the same thing doesn't make all those other people stupid or inferior.

Basically what I'm trying to say is it's not always as black and white as you're making it seem. I've seen some official dudes fall victim to that pipe or needle.

actually those people do have inferior will power.

One thing if you got hooked on drugs pre crack era where nobody had seen anything like it, but after all the stuff that went down and all the examples in front of you, if you still got on that hard stuff you pretty much are just weak. It is what it is though.

I'm not a native Floridian. So when i heard about flakka for the first time, I laughed and though it was a joke. Then I heard stories from people that knew of people that used in their neck of the woods, it's not much of a joke no more.

PS, that flockin video is trash

Last edited:
I remember 2cb and 2ci were poppin like 5-10 years ago here. It was supposed to be like molly. That was back when you could actually get real fire molly and not whatever it is these days. Never understood it and am good on trying that.

I knew a dude who tripped out and drove his car into a tennis court and fought a cop when he took some 2cb. Dude got stomped out bad by the police and showed up to work a week later looking like death.

2ce, 2cc, 2ct7 :lol: 2009/2010 was a crazy year.

Erowid really had people thinking that **** was sweet :smh:

Flakka is nothing... that Jeffrey is what's Really poppin out chea lol. I heard one hit of the Jeffrey will have you runnin around like your in Kirby's dreamland.

Go look in the Future thread. There's a lean curiosity convo going on and those same ****** will be the first to tell you that rappers have no influence on their lives.

****** is real live ******ed out here.

Last edited:
Go look in the Future thread. There's a lean curiosity convo going on and those same ****** will be the first to tell you that rappers have no influence on their lives.

****** is real live ******ed out here.

There was ONE dude asking about lean out of curiosity and prices. Everybody in that damn thread told him not to Fk with it :lol:. Stop trying to gas it man.

There was ONE dude asking about lean out of curiosity and prices. Everybody in that damn thread told him not to Fk with it :lol:. Stop trying to gas it man.

I'm not gassing ****. Whether it's that thread or plenty of other similar ones I've seen on this forum...****** are followers. Flat out.

There's a thread in general full of people asking about it. I've seen stupid **** like "ds2 got me wanting to try lean" on here before

I'm not gassing ****. Whether it's that thread or plenty of other similar ones I've seen on this forum...****** are followers. Flat out.

There's a thread in general full of people asking about it. I've seen stupid **** like "ds2 got me wanting to try lean" on here before
All I can say is bro let these sheep do what they want because it's only a matter of time.

Back
Top Bottom