Floyd Mayweather witnessed a murder-suicide via FaceTime

*Flame Suit On*

First off I don't think anyone deserves death but pedophiles and murderers.

But, when you playing with a persons heart, you gotta be careful.

I used to be pro take it if it's there but I can't go no more.

Infidelity is all fun and games in music and movies but these birds and some of y'all gone learn the hard way.

I'm old enough to see what that **** does to families and people, **** really ain't cool :smh:

Last edited:
Dudes in here justifying murder/suicide

:lol: :smh:

Gotta love NT

"My wife cheated on me and now ima kill myself" lmaooo loser *** thinking

I don't think anyone said "good for him"

I don't condone his actions but if I spit in a man face I need to be prepared for the outcome.

You playing with someone's heart you better do the same.

This aint like some side piece he sharing.

Dudes in here justifying murder/suicide

:lol: :smh:

Gotta love NT

"My wife cheated on me and now ima kill myself" lmaooo loser *** thinking

Whenever I see these situations occur I always think one thing. There was something seriously wrong with that person mentally to begin with. A highly unstable person like that is a ticking time bomb. People go through infidelity everyday and probably less than 1% of it ends in murder suicide. Loser *** thinking indeed. Only the strong survive. I've cheated and been cheated on I know the feels most of us do but anybody taking it that far is a crazy mofo

Last edited:
Nah it's a final act that possessive *** folks do when they lose all hope.

Knew someone personally who did the same **** and his chick didn't even cheat on him. It was over an argument.

I don't mind someone killing themselves cause that's their choice but bringing your mate with you is some possessive ***** *** ****

@kingkoopa

Last edited:
Dudes are just plain pathetic.

Like first off you're taking it as fact that the chick was cheating and this dude just wasn't one of yall common paranoid insecure ************* that went off the deep end. Then your first reaction is to blame the victim as usual like even if she was cheating she deserved to die for it? Can't even call yall dude's feminine, just plain oddball nutjob cowards. ***** made to the core.

1208-earl-hayes-with-girl-vine-7.jpg

781114.jpg

:smh:

Last edited:
***** is ugly for that!!! But can you believe in the early days it would be ok to stone a chick for cheating/adultery! !!

Dudes are just plain pathetic.

Like first off you're taking it as fact that the chick was cheating and this dude just wasn't one of yall common paranoid insecure ************* that went off the deep end. Then your first reaction is to blame the victim as usual like even if she was cheating she deserved to die for it? Can't even call yall dude's feminine, just plain oddball nutjob cowards.

Don't disagree with the principal but your being a lil extreme.

Don't play with fire and you won't get burned is all I'm sayin.

I only feel sympathy for the woman.

Im not saying dude didnt have mental problems or anything like that but just based on the story and not knowing them thats how i feel.

But he killed his wife first. What are you going to do over the phone at that point. You're either going to
show up and help in person or call for help
I see you live in a world where police shoot knives out of hands

dude is a murderer. No RIP from me

no way I would sleep with a married woman 
mean.gif

Trey foul for that if it's true but he's not at fault for that loser *** husband

Man...

The things people do for attention on the internet...

Threads like this solidify that some of y'all are beta as **** or just saying stuff to be cool.

:smh: @ murder suicide.

My boy's parents did that... And his little sister walked in on the aftermath.

She's still ****** up years later.

One of my good friends wife cheated on him..dude never was the same.

i cant event imagine man..but murder suicide is a coward act.

Can't be mad at Trey even tho sleeping with a married women isn't respectable.

This was probably at the time the baddest chick he ever had at the time and he wifed her.

I guarantee she was around Floyd's camp when he got on and was a groupie chick then.

Dudes got to start listening to the universe and recognizing what type of chick they getting with.

Broads don't change just because you take em to steak dinners.

Homie wifed a jumper and couldn't handle it. :smh:

Wow, Floyd gon be messed up for a while, so will Trey. Mr. Steal yo girl lightskin ****** been catching it lately.

And I don't think i'm more embarassed to be here than when there's a thread about a woman being harmed. You guys disgust me man, like the lulz aren't even worth it at this point.

And I don't think i'm more embarassed to be here than when there's a thread about a woman being harmed. You guys disgust me man, like the lulz aren't even worth it at this point.

NT is changing for the worst, almost every thread is overflowed with ignorance

Miss the EZ board days :smh:

Damn.

I don't know how yall dudes can make jokes about this.

Bunch of kids/computer thugs on this site now, its disgusting

Last edited:
I mean theres threads you know u can make jokes in and theres the ones you really shouldnt.
Like this one.

Back
Top Bottom