Floyd Mayweathers cars 2mill+

cars depreciate
grin.gif
nice whips though

...and that's not even the half of his cars. I pray for the day when I can even think about owning one of them.

He is ridiculously paid. Talks ridiculously too much as well. I'm diggin the Lambo. Listening to him makes me sad though.

saw this dude in vegas a month back. had his slr, lambo, and black rols in the valet outside the venetian. dude was stuntin' hardd

Dude is ballin for real. And I bet people around him all got money
Linking up with Money Mayweather was a good look for Freck

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Damn his yes men just living on his bread..but on a side note, he better quit while he ahead..

i'm saying, like what did they do to get their job? is there a money mayweather yes men job application dudes fill out?

As the years went by Tyson and Holyfield lost their money....having to fight on past their primes and permanently destroy their bodies, brains and careers.

As time went by, Mayweather got richer and richer...he is really a smart business man and a showman. They are totally different people....Thats why he was ableto retire in his prime, with his brand name established (Dancing with the Stars, 24/7, richest fight in boxing history) and now he makes millions withouthaving to step in the ring. He comes from a family with a long tradition of good professional boxers, who schooled him to the business side of the sport aswell as the physical side at a very early age. Floyd got rid of the big name, shady promoters (Arum) and created his own management and promotion team a longtime ago.

All of these vids are just to rile people up, keep his name relevant and establish his business ventures. This is classic boxing/entertainment promotion...seeAli and 50 Cent....the more people that hate you...the more people that check for you and help promote your brand through hate/admiiration. Floyd is really ahumble and composed dude behind all the bravado. I spoke to him on 2 occasions and he's a real religious and calm dude when he's not in his "MoneyMay" persona.

After he establishes his promotion and music company....please believe he is going to get back in peak physical condition call out Hatton, DLH, Mosley (someonewith a fanbase that he knows he will run through)....then hes gonna set up a mega fight with a Berto, Cotto or Margarito...who ever is seen as the bestWelterweight at the time a la Sugar Ray Leonard.

I expect him to be back in the ring no later than early 2010.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

As the years went by Tyson and Holyfield lost their money....having to fight on past their primes and permanently destroy their bodies, brains and careers.

As time went by, Mayweather got richer and richer...he is really a smart business man and a showman. They are totally different people....Thats why he was able to retire in his prime, with his brand name established (Dancing with the Stars, 24/7, richest fight in boxing history) and now he makes millions without having to step in the ring. He comes from a family with a long tradition of good professional boxers, who schooled him to the business side of the sport as well as the physical side at a very early age. Floyd got rid of the big name, shady promoters (Arum) and created his own management and promotion team a long time ago.

All of these vids are just to rile people up, keep his name relevant and establish his business ventures. This is classic boxing/entertainment promotion...see Ali and 50 Cent....the more people that hate you...the more people that check for you and help promote your brand through hate/admiiration. Floyd is really a humble and composed dude behind all the bravado. I spoke to him on 2 occasions and he's a real religious and calm dude when he's not in his "Money May" persona.

After he establishes his promotion and music company....please believe he is going to get back in peak physical condition call out Hatton, DLH, Mosley (someone with a fanbase that he knows he will run through)....then hes gonna set up a mega fight with a Berto, Cotto or Margarito...who ever is seen as the best Welterweight at the time a la Sugar Ray Leonard.

See the thing with that is He needs to start showing who he really is rather than some loud mouth cocky actor. I think dude is entertaining but Heneeds to chill with the show and show who he really is. Once again that Lambo is beautiful.
pimp.gif
And I hope he gives some of that money back. I like Floyd. I would like to seemore of him rather than the entertainer.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

As time went by, Mayweather got richer and richer...he is really a smart business man and a showman. They are totally different people....Thats why he was able to retire in his prime, with his brand name established (Dancing with the Stars, 24/7, richest fight in boxing history) and now he makes millions without having to step in the ring. He comes from a family with a long tradition of good professional boxers, who schooled him to the business side of the sport as well as the physical side at a very early age. Floyd got rid of the big name, shady promoters (Arum) and created his own management and promotion team a long time ago.

All of these vids are just to rile people up, keep his name relevant and establish his business ventures. This is classic boxing/entertainment promotion...see Ali and 50 Cent....the more people that hate you...the more people that check for you and help promote your brand through hate/admiiration. Floyd is really a humble and composed dude behind all the bravado. I spoke to him on 2 occasions and he's a real religious and calm dude when he's not in his "Money May" persona.

After he establishes his promotion and music company....please believe he is going to get back in peak physical condition call out Hatton, DLH, Mosley (someone with a fanbase that he knows he will run through)....then hes gonna set up a mega fight with a Berto, Cotto or Margarito...who ever is seen as the best Welterweight at the time a la Sugar Ray Leonard.

See the thing with that is He needs to start showing who he really is rather than some loud mouth cocky actor. I think dude is entertaining but He needs to chill with the show and show who he really is. Once again that Lambo is beautiful.
pimp.gif
And I hope he gives some of that money back. I like Floyd. I would like to see more of him rather than the entertainer.

He did early in his career....and it got him absolutely nowhere.

He was constantly being overlooked and no one outside of boxing faithful knew who Floyd Mayweather Jr was...even though he was the most talented andaccomplished fighter at 130/135 for years.

As soon as he became "Money May" everyone knew who he was. The flashy, arrogant, supremely talented black fighter that old white boxing commentatorsloved to hate, the hip-hop audience embraced and Mexican fans absolutely hated and tuned in to see lose every fight.

Boxing is a cold, brutal and lonely one man sport...if you don't promote yourself...no one else will.

You have HoF fighters like Barrera, Casamayor and Erik Morales that casual sports fan don't know about...because they were just boxers with no mainstreamimage or identity. Floyd wouldn't have half the audience that he showed his humble, spiritual side in the public. People talk about the bad guy...good guysgo unnoticed.

Back
Top Bottom