roll.gif
a producer i think

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

As the years went by Tyson and Holyfield lost their money....having to fight on past their primes and permanently destroy their bodies, brains and careers.

As time went by, Mayweather got richer and richer...he is really a smart business man and a showman. They are totally different people....Thats why he was able to retire in his prime, with his brand name established (Dancing with the Stars, 24/7, richest fight in boxing history) and now he makes millions without having to step in the ring. He comes from a family with a long tradition of good professional boxers, who schooled him to the business side of the sport as well as the physical side at a very early age. Floyd got rid of the big name, shady promoters (Arum) and created his own management and promotion team a long time ago.

All of these vids are just to rile people up, keep his name relevant and establish his business ventures. This is classic boxing/entertainment promotion...see Ali and 50 Cent....the more people that hate you...the more people that check for you and help promote your brand through hate/admiiration. Floyd is really a humble and composed dude behind all the bravado. I spoke to him on 2 occasions and he's a real religious and calm dude when he's not in his "Money May" persona.

After he establishes his promotion and music company....please believe he is going to get back in peak physical condition call out Hatton, DLH, Mosley (someone with a fanbase that he knows he will run through)....then hes gonna set up a mega fight with a Berto, Cotto or Margarito...who ever is seen as the best Welterweight at the time a la Sugar Ray Leonard.

I expect him to be back in the ring no later than early 2010.
See the thing with that is He needs to start showing who he really is rather than some loud mouth cocky actor. I think dude is entertaining but He needs to chill with the show and show who he really is. Once again that Lambo is beautiful.
pimp.gif
And I hope he gives some of that money back. I like Floyd. I would like to see more of him rather than the entertainer.

He did early in his career....and it got him absolutely nowhere.

He was constantly being overlooked and no one outside of boxing faithful knew who Floyd Mayweather Jr was...even though he was the most talented and accomplished fighter at 130/135 for years.

As soon as he became "Money May" everyone knew who he was. The flashy, arrogant, supremely talented black fighter that old white boxing commentators loved to hate, the hip-hop audience embraced and Mexican fans absolutely hated and tuned in to see lose every fight.

Boxing is a cold, brutal and lonely one man sport...if you don't promote yourself...no one else will.

You have HoF fighters like Barrera, Casamayor and Erik Morales that casual sports fan don't know about...because they were just boxers with no mainstream image or identity. Floyd wouldn't have half the audience that he showed his humble, spiritual side in the public. People talk about the bad guy...good guys go unnoticed.
QFT. IF you interviews of Floyd early in his career he acted very classy, always taking the high road and being respectful. He deserved 15 million dollar fights but could not get it. As soon as he became Money May he got his money. He said it himself interviews, he tried to be the "Pretty Boy Floyd" aka the black Oscar De La Hoya and it got me nowhere. Also does anyone know if he still beefing with Reggie Bush. Dude said he was going to steal Kim K
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He was beefing with Reggie? But him talking mess like that and the other things he does destroys who he truly is. Its almost like He sold his soul in a way. I know he didn't but to be who he was and then to turn into this.

I'm not sure what you mean by "turn into this".

Being arrogant with his money publicly shouldn't really define who he is as a human being. This is what he WANTS you to see. This is the show. I'm not sure he's turned into anything.

If he didn't act out like this, this thread wouldn't be here. Like others have said, he'd just be another boxer.
My point is I think he should show more of his humble side. At first I thought he was arrogant punk who didn't care about anything but fameand money. I just wish more people would show their humble side.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

I love it when people floss like this and end up dead broke.

I couldnt even watch the full video, mad annoying.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I feel ya

Just sayin.......

mh7ggh.jpg

People with real money don't need the spotlight. I understand that's how Mayweather makes his money though. I actually like the guy.

Those are his cars. he got money. I grew up with Floyd for a few years. He did cop me a house for me in Detroit. Every time he come home I see him and bestbelieve he does have one of those cars . Usually he have the black car. We always party with him at the hotel.. He is a good man. Every year he gives out freeturkeys and food to the poor.

I got his number on speed dial no lie....

Thats my dawg even tho I dont see him much or talk to him that much anymore

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
i saw this earlier.

wawa, gates' portfolio activities, where do you find that info?
Yahoo! insider trades page

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/it?s=

Following "=" place the ticker symbol

MSFT for Microsoft
C for Citi
GOOG for google
etc.

Gates has been transferring money to his foundation for a while now. All tax free.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
i saw this earlier.

wawa, gates' portfolio activities, where do you find that info?
Yahoo! insider trades page

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/it?s=http://finance.yahoo.com/q/it?s=

Following "=" place the ticker symbol

MSFT for Microsoft
C for Citi
GOOG for google
etc.

Gates has been transferring money to his foundation for a while now. All tax free.
laugh.gif
ah got it. jeez, something else to consume my time.
laugh.gif
thanks man

damn i almost came when that Lambo turned on. Money Mayweather FTW Dude say he got another garage with 20 cars. All I can do is hope my mega millions ticket intonight, I would definitely cop that Murcielago

As the years went by Tyson and Holyfield lost their money....having to fight on past their primes and permanently destroy their bodies, brains and careers.

As time went by, Mayweather got richer and richer...he is really a smart business man and a showman. They are totally different people....Thats why he was able to retire in his prime, with his brand name established (Dancing with the Stars, 24/7, richest fight in boxing history) and now he makes millions without having to step in the ring. He comes from a family with a long tradition of good professional boxers, who schooled him to the business side of the sport as well as the physical side at a very early age. Floyd got rid of the big name, shady promoters (Arum) and created his own management and promotion team a long time ago.

All of these vids are just to rile people up, keep his name relevant and establish his business ventures. This is classic boxing/entertainment promotion...see Ali and 50 Cent....the more people that hate you...the more people that check for you and help promote your brand through hate/admiiration. Floyd is really a humble and composed dude behind all the bravado. I spoke to him on 2 occasions and he's a real religious and calm dude when he's not in his "Money May" persona.

After he establishes his promotion and music company....please believe he is going to get back in peak physical condition call out Hatton, DLH, Mosley (someone with a fanbase that he knows he will run through)....then hes gonna set up a mega fight with a Berto, Cotto or Margarito...who ever is seen as the best Welterweight at the time a la Sugar Ray Leonard.

See the thing with that is He needs to start showing who he really is rather than some loud mouth cocky actor. I think dude is entertaining but He needs to chill with the show and show who he really is. Once again that Lambo is beautiful.
pimp.gif
And I hope he gives some of that money back. I like Floyd. I would like to see more of him rather than the entertainer.

He was constantly being overlooked and no one outside of boxing faithful knew who Floyd Mayweather Jr was...even though he was the most talented and accomplished fighter at 130/135 for years.

As soon as he became "Money May" everyone knew who he was. The flashy, arrogant, supremely talented black fighter that old white boxing commentators loved to hate, the hip-hop audience embraced and Mexican fans absolutely hated and tuned in to see lose every fight.

Boxing is a cold, brutal and lonely one man sport...if you don't promote yourself...no one else will.

You have HoF fighters like Barrera, Casamayor and Erik Morales that casual sports fan don't know about...because they were just boxers with no mainstream image or identity. Floyd wouldn't have half the audience that he showed his humble, spiritual side in the public. People talk about the bad guy...good guys go unnoticed.
QFT. IF you interviews of Floyd early in his career he acted very classy, always taking the high road and being respectful. He deserved 15 million dollar fights but could not get it. As soon as he became Money May he got his money. He said it himself interviews, he tried to be the "Pretty Boy Floyd" aka the black Oscar De La Hoya and it got me nowhere. Also does anyone know if he still beefing with Reggie Bush. Dude said he was going to steal Kim K
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He was beefing with Reggie? But him talking mess like that and the other things he does destroys who he truly is. Its almost like He sold his soul in a way. I know he didn't but to be who he was and then to turn into this.

Being arrogant with his money publicly shouldn't really define who he is as a human being. This is what he WANTS you to see. This is the show. I'm not sure he's turned into anything.

If he didn't act out like this, this thread wouldn't be here. Like others have said, he'd just be another boxer.
My point is I think he should show more of his humble side. At first I thought he was arrogant punk who didn't care about anything but fame and money. I just wish more people would show their humble side.
ohwell.gif
Being nice doesn't even get you girls and it sure as hell won't get you money.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My point is I think he should show more of his humble side. At first I thought he was arrogant punk who didn't care about anything but fame and money. I just wish more people would show their humble side.
ohwell.gif
Being nice doesn't even get you girls and it sure as hell won't get you money.
I got my girl being nice. Money aint everything.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

he's gonna end up like Scott Storch.
I aint hating it's all good. But just look at Storch and learn that lesson so you don't repeat the mistake.

Originally Posted by superbness

Those are his cars. he got money. I grew up with Floyd for a few years. He did cop me a house for me in Detroit. Every time he come home I see him and best believe he does have one of those cars . Usually he have the black car. We always party with him at the hotel.. He is a good man. Every year he gives out free turkeys and food to the poor.

I got his number on speed dial no lie....

Thats my dawg even tho I dont see him much or talk to him that much anymore
this guy................................................
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

he's gonna end up like Scott Storch.
I aint hating it's all good. But just look at Storch and learn that lesson so you don't repeat the mistake.
storch's money when he was caked up isn't even seeing what Mayweather has. Not saying mayweather won't go broke but it will be awhile if he does.

Back
Top Bottom