Flying Cockroaches bruh (Vol. I didn't know they existed)

Get some of that Ortho home defense spray. Its pretty much the same stuff pest control uses. Sprayed that around the crib around once a month and havent had a pest in the crib in a minute. Any of them that do make it in are dead by the time i find them.
That ish is water to em now. My cousin has em. We spray the hell out of that house. In and out and still show up

Boric Acid >>>>

And send the rest of the country into a Great Depression cool.

These joints come out every summer since forever it's nothing new. Besides having wings they are ridiculously fast. They would dust that Jamaican Olympian dude.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

If you never encountered a flying roach then you not from a real hood B.....

Just sayin.....you ain't from no real slums

The roaches in the south are no joke.

I remember last December i awoke and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.
I saw a roach. ....big hefty roach.....straight going to town on some grits residue on a bowl in the sink.
I turned the light on and ol boy didnt eem flinch. So i grabbed my sneaker and he knew what time it was.
He scurried off real quick but i got a good heavy hit on him with that ultraboost tech.
That **** is so plush tho it aint kill ol boy. He was still crawlin but some of his guts were out and he was draggin them things with the will of 10 roaches.

At that moment i felt mad respect for ol boy.

I scooped him up with a sheet of paper and took him outside.

Set him on the porch so he could see the sunrise one last time real talk.

:rofl: :rofl:

The roaches in the south are no joke.

I remember last December i awoke and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.
I saw a roach. ....big hefty roach.....straight going to town on some grits residue on a bowl in the sink.
I turned the light on and ol boy didnt eem flinch. So i grabbed my sneaker and he knew what time it was.
He scurried off real quick but i got a good heavy hit on him with that ultraboost tech.
That **** is so plush tho it aint kill ol boy. He was still crawlin but some of his guts were out and he was draggin them things with the will of 10 roaches.

At that moment i felt mad respect for ol boy.

I scooped him up with a sheet of paper and took him outside.

Set him on the porch so he could see the sunrise one last time real talk.
Howling 
roll.gif

i dealt with these for a summer...

i subletted my friends basement level apartment (really nice place too) for summer classes, and not sure if it was just because of the heavy rain, but these things would come out during storms...

ended up killing 3 or 4 per night...

Last edited:
The fact our roaches can fly tells you how GANSTA **** is in NY....where ever you are from your **** made roaches will get bodied by ours.

ive seen them fly here also bro chill out. bragging about flying roaches is the new wave?

i dealt with these for a summer...

i subletted my friends basement level apartment (really nice place too) for summer classes, and not sure if it was just because of the heavy rain, but these things would come out during storms...

ended up killing 3 or 4 per night...

Hero

I remember i had this homie that would smoke water.

Dude would always yell and do belligerent ****.

One time he was runnin round the apartments talmbout its a new world order and macho man randy savage put roaches in his ears.

Dude was smackin a beer can on his ears yellin snap into a slim jim.

We thot he smoked to much and was wetter then a swim captain.

Laws and amber lamps pull up, and after he got tazed twice, one of the amber lamps told his girl he actually did have one roach in his ear. These apartments were roach infested tho. Every single one of em.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Roaches i got no problem with.

But THESE ************* RIGHT HERE DOG

View media item 2132595

They actually hunt roaches and spiders. So if you dislike both bring a couple into your crib :lol: I only know that because after I killed one a few weeks ago I googled it. They won't bite humans but they are venomous.

Last edited:
Living in the Bahamas most of my life, I've had a run-in or two with flying roaches.

Dat change from a feeling of complete dominance to abject terror when you have a roach cornered ready to give it the death blow, only for it to fly directly at you on that kamikaze steez.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
They actually hunt roaches and spiders. So if you dislike both bring a couple into your crib :lol: I only know that because after I killed one a few weeks ago I googled it. They won't bite humans but they are venomous.
Might be a different kind over here but one of those bit me once. :x
It wasn't even that big but its bite actually pierced the skin and started bleeding

Might be a different kind over here but one of those bit me once. :x
It wasn't even that big but its bite actually pierced the skin and started bleeding

Maybe the ones in Europe can pierce the skin then. I'm sure there are specifies that can.

I had one encounter with a flying roach, somehow bruh snuck his way into the staircase and since my family had left from our old roach motel of an apartment hadn't seen a roach in YEARS...I'm about to stomp this trifilin' intruder and he just flies straight at me, landed on my neck :x

Never screamed so loud in my life, snatched at my neck like a crackhead to get it off, it ended up hitting a wall and didn't move. Spent the whole night scratching, never saw another flying roach after that and I'm not trying to.

Back
Top Bottom