Flyknit Chukka Thread

Just got these in. It needs to rain in NorCal so I can break out the FSB
smokin.gif

Thanks again @gusmq for the link on tarp/crimson CW
nthat.gif
Glad you acted fast an cop those Tarps, it was a great deal...enjoy them !!!!!

Last edited:
Has anyone ordered from ubiqlife because I placed an order for some pure platinums on Wednesday and they haven't even shipped it out yet
My order was canceled.  They emailed me the day after I placed it.  Hope everyone else's gets fulfilled. 

Last edited:
slightly off topic but is END usually good about shipping? it says $11.95 flat rate for U.S....was thinking about scooping up some stuff on there. thanks

Beautiful photos!  I absolutely love these.  I like them a lot more than the platinums, actually.  Superb pick-up!

I kept my night factors too over the platinum. They got a different look. The htm trainer looks better but these will do

Beautiful photos!  I absolutely love these.  I like them a lot more than the platinums, actually.  Superb pick-up!
Had no idea there was a forest green looking colorway. That is beautiful, cleaner fit than I would imagine if you told me Nike made green flyknit chukkas. 

Had no idea there was a forest green looking colorway. That is beautiful, cleaner fit than I would imagine if you told me Nike made green flyknit chukkas. 
It's more a dark green weaved with volt and black, so it's bright green under direct light, but turns a darker shade when there's less light. It's crazy. Love the speckled sole too.

Back
Top Bottom