Flyknit Chukka Thread

I'm sure this has been asked before, but how do these compare to roshes in terms of comfort?
The flyknit upper with the lunarlon sole is way more comfy than the roshes. The flyknit really moulds to your feet. Feet feel tired if i'm in the roshes all day, but not so with the flyknits.

Last edited:

I'm sure this has been asked before, but how do these compare to roshes in terms of comfort?
The flyknit upper with the lunarlon sole is way more comfy than the roshes. The flyknit really moulds to your feet. Feet feel tired if i'm in the roshes all day, but not so with the flyknits.
I wouldn't say way more comfortable at least not for me. I do prefer the flyknits though. Roshe sole is a lot softer to me which I kind of like if I'm just chillin or running errands but I'd definitely rather wear flyknits if I'm gonna be on the move all day. 

Good looking.. been wanting these for the longest and finally decided to pull the trigger.

total shipped to CALI is $115.. now crossing fingers for no customs..
Glad you cop, $115 shipped is a great deal, enjoy them !!!!!

Speaking of burgundys... I undeadstocked mine over the weekend.  

I absolutely love them!

Last edited:

wow nice! Which outlet was this? I might drop by and take a look myself
The Factory Store at Great Mall.  Didn't see any others lying around though.  I went in with the intention of hopefully finding a pair of Chukkas in my size... really lucked out here.

But I guess I'll be returning the Squadron Blue/Yellow pair I got last week that's a little too big for me.

Back
Top Bottom