Flyknit Chukka Thread

Yea no shipping confirmation from Woodbury....
Smh they didn't even call me before they charged my account telling me how much it cost.

Have you contacted them?

I know that phone order thru the outlet you would need to call to get your tracking number, they don't email you or call you to give you the tracking once it has shipped

Just called Chicago and they said no tracking #s are available since they go out tomorrow. I don't know what I'm going to do man. My Spring Break starts Friday and I go home that day. I don't know if it will be delivered on time. That means that package is going to sit there for a whole week outside my door. Hopefully I can get it held at the local FedEx or rerouted to my home address 

Nick Jonas in FSB´s.....
roll.gif

http://www.eonline.com/photos/6/the-big-picture-today-s-hot-pics/363310

Update on Chicago orders:

Called back again to see if I could get my package rerouted. Spoke to another person and they said all packages for the chukkas have gone out by today. They were anticipating tomorrow as the completion but were able to finish early and get them out today.

Call them and ask for your tracking. Be friendly with the employees and thank them for their time. Remember that they didn't have to do phone orders or even honor the 30%. Pay it forward and hopefully they can keep this habit up of allowing phone orders

Called back again to see if I could get my package rerouted. Spoke to another person and they said all packages for the chukkas have gone out by today. They were anticipating tomorrow as the completion but were able to finish early and get them out today.

Call them and ask for your tracking. Be friendly with the employees and thank them for their time. Remember that they didn't have to do phone orders or even honor the 30%. Pay it forward and hopefully they can keep this habit up of allowing phone orders

Glad to see it work out for you :smokin

You know some people is going to call makings demands and be rude about it unfortunately :smh:

Did you actually get a tracking number? Two different people from Chicago told me they haven't shipped yet and that they were going out tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Did you actually get a tracking number? Two different people from Chicago told me they haven't shipped yet and that they were going out tomorrow morning.

Go a tracking number and everything. Try again and keep asking . All orders are definitely out.

In fact, my tracking number showed that the package actually went out yesterday

Finally got my pair of FSB's in that fit. I can confirm that a full size down fits me perfectly. So stoked to have them.

If anyone spots an 8.5 in the fsb on discount hit me up please. I've either been too slow or the size has been out. Thanks

I'm very grateful that Nike has let the wolf grey chukkas go to the outlets, but why wouldn't they just restock them on NDC?? Thinking from the business side of things, don't you think they would sell out at retail price? Like I said I'm glad they went to the outlets, I was blessed enough to get 2 pair. Just wondering why nike wouldn't restock online......

damn, of course i stop checking the chukka thread and something crazy like this happens haha

any chance the wolf greys will hit more outlets, or probably not?

Nike is just spontaneous like that. However, no complains here as I enjoy outlet finds and am patiently waiting for a few more colorways to show up. All in due time...

Last edited:
Yeah I found some wolf grey and electric green flyknit chukkas today in my size at my local nike outlet. I'm sure I'm one of the few that likes this c/w which is fine by me. They had them priced at $120, but I think if I'm patient enough I will be able to cop for under $100 in the future.

View media item 840223

Yeah I found some wolf grey and electric green flyknit chukkas today in my size at my local nike outlet. I'm sure I'm one of the few that likes this c/w which is fine by me. They had them priced at $120, but I think if I'm patient enough I will be able to cop for under $100 in the future.

View media item 840223
Damn I just called right now and they said they have a lot of orders and they took my name and number to call me back if their are any left

what outlet did you see these?

Google the style code or whatever and check the inside of the shoe. Also check and make sure the the sole is actually lunaron, as well as make sure the Flyknit is good material. Don't think people made fakes BUT I would rather be safe than sorry good
Luck!

Back
Top Bottom