Flyknit Chukka Thread

Thanks all. I appreciate the help.

EDIT: before i cop tomorrow, does anyone know of a spot carrying a sz 9 in university reds? if it's cheaper than retail lmk and i'll definitely go for those instead. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Have you contacted them?

I know that phone order thru the outlet you would need to call to get your tracking number, they don't email you or call you to give you the tracking once it has shipped
When I called Woodbury they said to expect an email with the tracking number.

Yeah I found some wolf grey and electric green flyknit chukkas today in my size at my local nike outlet. I'm sure I'm one of the few that likes this c/w which is fine by me. They had them priced at $120, but I think if I'm patient enough I will be able to cop for under $100 in the future.

View media item 840223
is this the outlet in commerce Georgia? If
So they just got the wolfgreys chukkas and that means people will
Probably start swooping those next.

Thanks all. I appreciate the help.

EDIT: before i cop tomorrow, does anyone know of a spot carrying a sz 9 in university reds? if it's cheaper than retail lmk and i'll definitely go for those instead. Thanks in advance.
eh those have been sold out for awhile in the states..

got my Wolf Grey's from Chicago yesterday - they were overnighted 
eek.gif
.  $94 out the door. not bad for a shoe that I never thought I could get!  Thanks to sneakersteal and the diligent employee I dealt with.

Do you guys think the night factors will eventually go on sale online or should I get them for 140 while I have the chance?

Yet another outlet with Wolf Greys posted up on Sneaker Steal

Commerce Factory

(706) 335-5502

$119.99

(554969-001)

Just called GA and they still have sizes left.

If I were you guys I wouldn't sleep on these. Honestly, before these outlets started carrying them these were selling easily $275+. With the way things are going with the success of flyknits, these more simple CWs that dropped earlier are going to be highly sought after. Heard from a friend that Nike might not continue the chukka line in the future? Anyone hear anything similar? Maybe because these are purely for walking and more fashionable then the lows, and so it doesn't do well in the scope of functional running shoes?

Commerce Factory

(706) 335-5502

$119.99

(554969-001)

Back
Top Bottom