Flyknit Chukka Thread

just bought this pair. I know everyone hates them but i think they look p fresh. hopefully they will work with most of the clothes i have. will post pics when they arrive. 

just bought this pair. I know everyone hates them but i think they look p fresh. hopefully they will work with most of the clothes i have. will post pics when they arrive. 
Purchased the same ones for $79. Had to cop for that price. Cannot wait. I dont know why folks would hate on the colorway. Its not bad. BUT I love people hating...which makes for easy pickup on my end.

What sold me period on these Chukkas was when I saw how good they looked with shorts. I knew it was ON then. Summer Time on the way and can wait to rock

Last edited:
Just landed

12962551105_0843d9c4da_z.jpg

This is my first flyknit, it is goddam beautiful

Those are beautiful. May have to splurge..

Just got these in from nike factory in Ellenton, FL. Thanks to the guys in here providing all the info and help. I wish all of NT was like this. For anyone wondering I am a sz 12 and they fit TTS unlike chukka FSB which I also own which runs big
View media item 844119

Last edited:
D
Just got these in from nike factory in Ellenton, FL. Thanks to the guys in here providing all the info and help. I wish all of NT was like this. For anyone wondering I am a sz 12 and they fit TTS unlike chukka FSB which I also own which runs big
How m
Just landed

12962551105_0843d9c4da_z.jpg

This is my first flyknit, it is goddam beautiful
how much you paY damn I gotta wait until next week to get.... I'm in Cali tho.

i was out the finish line outlet in san ysidro and they have black neo turquoise chukkas for sale 

don't know what sizes are available and its retail

I'm not sure they still have that 30% discount still going on.  I know my local Nike outlet took the discount off after Sunday.
Yeah I gave them a call and they said that sale ended Sunday.

I'll keep 'em even at $140 though.

Decided to lace swap and paint the checks black. Just used angelus black leather paint. I think they look dope. What you guys think?

Sorry for the noob question, but what are the original lace colors and the original nike swoosh colors on the night factors?

Last edited:
Sorry for the noob question, but what are the original lace colors and the original nike swoosh colors on the night factors?
for the night factors, the original colors are black. he customed a pair of total oranges which have an orange swoosh and orange laces

I own several pairs of chukkas. The laces are way to long and I am tired of double knotting these things. Anyone know where I can find replacement laces that are the same type of tubular elastic lace but shorter? I would appreciate any help!

I own several pairs of chukkas. The laces are way to long and I am tired of double knotting these things. Anyone know where I can find replacement laces that are the same type of tubular elastic lace but shorter? I would appreciate any help!
you can find the same type of laces at journey's or sports authority. just ask for oval laces

That's pretty weird, I have two pairs of chukkas and both pairs have short laces. I can barely double knot them if I try, and I only wear an 8.5.

Maaaan, my Wolfs came from Chicago, FIRE.  Can't freaking believe I got these for $83.  Love them, need Midnight Fogs now.

Picked up the FSB yesterday at Nike Chicago. It's a great shoe. But I think everyone in here was saying go a half size to full size down and they're absolutely correct. I picked up an 8, my true size is 8-8.5 and I would've been happier with a 7.5 but I'm still very happy with the pick up.
View media item 845793

Back
Top Bottom