Flyknit Chukka Thread

Picked up the FSB yesterday at Nike Chicago. It's a great shoe. But I think everyone in here was saying go a half size to full size down and they're absolutely correct. I picked up an 8, my true size is 8-8.5 and I would've been happier with a 7.5 but I'm still very happy with the pick up.
View media item 845793
same for me bro! I'm a true 8.5 so I went a half size down to an 8 but a 7.5 would be perfect. Im really trying to get rid of mine for a 7.5

Last edited:
What's the best way to clean the while midsole of the chukka? I'm attempting to clean my wolfgreys.

Happy flyknit Friday, everyone! 

I'm loving the abundance of sexy chukka photos in the thread today.  

Here's my contribution.
Nice shot,

I really want to pick that CW if the sole are white, not sail white..

can anyone tell me what color the sole on that CW ?

glad alot of people ended up with a pair of wolf greys. one of the best gr colorways released imo.

Picked up the FSB yesterday at Nike Chicago. It's a great shoe. But I think everyone in here was saying go a half size to full size down and they're absolutely correct. I picked up an 8, my true size is 8-8.5 and I would've been happier with a 7.5 but I'm still very happy with the pick up.
still waiting on my shoes from city sole, did two day shipping on 28th. called usps two days ago and said even tho tracking said it departed NY it never did. they were gna give me a call back. no call back so i called back again. opened up a case and expedited it. waiting on a call tomorrow. better not tell me "lost" package. had a ndc pair but returned it at an outlet to go for smaller size and better deal smh.

Finally caught up to this thread. Moves so fast. You guys went nuts for the FSB. Not my cup of team.

Gusmq is still the man. The links you provided is phenomenal. And owhat with the pictures. Single handedly costing people money with the beautiful pictures.

I been debating picking these up for $485. I like the look, just not sure about the price. They look solid in these pics
If you're all set money wise and are able to afford a purchase like that I'd say go for it. Otherwise, I'd probably just buy the Platinums for less than half that.

If you're all set money wise and are able to afford a purchase like that I'd say go for it. Otherwise, I'd probably just buy the Platinums for less than half that.

Money isn't a problem but tossing out money isn't a good practice either. Just not sure if they are worth that much. Had the platinums and returned them. They are too similar to all of the grey general release versions. I like the base color of the htm more and they have a nicer weave pattern

Back
Top Bottom