Flyknit Chukka Thread

Yo guys, I went in to my local nike outlet to return my wolf greys cuz they were too expensive for shoes that looked similar to ones I already owned and the cashier said I could return them and buy for 20% off so ended up re-buying for 105 with tax. :smile:
Don't know why he didn't just give me a price adjustment, but a discount is a discount.

Yo proto, yeah man at $115 you can't beat that price haha, i might return the other ones but not sure, they all look soooo clean :nerd: :x

Very nice in person.. I wore mine out last night.. very very durable, like a boot.. and also very comfortable.

End has restock sizes on the FSB, link here.

EDIT: My fault, yes I believe these are the women's version.

Website didn't specify so I assumed. 

Last edited:
Style code on end is for Mens

@RockAJs can you clarify since you got 2 of your 4 pairs from End
laugh.gif
thanks my dude
Yeah, good catch. 

I noticed after my initial edit, but still wasn't sure.

I'll also update since I just ordered a pair. Don't really mind rocking either tbh, just sizing will be an issue. 

Hey man those are mens, I just check both of mine and they are the same style code as my other two.

And for that picture above I just noticed they are women's with the volt heel tab I need to read NikeTalk's rules.!
laugh.gif
Appreciate the quick follow-up man!
nthat.gif
 That answers it, I actually ordered 2 pairs and asked them to cancel the first cause of a size change. We'll see what happens haha.
@LightLotus you should be good bro. It mens. Rock and a few other people ordered last week and got their pairs in already.
Thanks, did you get a chance to unDS? I recall you ordered a pair a while ago 

Appreciate the quick follow-up man! :nthat:  That answers it, I actually ordered 2 pairs and asked them to cancel the first cause of a size change. We'll see what happens haha.
Thanks, did you get a chance to unDS? I recall you ordered a pair a while ago 

Nah :wow: it's suppose to rain here tomorrow. Hopefully, i can unDS tomorrow.

My first pair I got I ordered TTS, tried them on with thick socks and was just a tad roomy but too late to return now.

I ordered a pair from End earlier too half a size down. that should do the trick :smokin

Nah
embarassed.gif
it's suppose to rain here tomorrow. Hopefully, i can unDS tomorrow.

My first pair I got I ordered TTS, tried them on with thick socks and was just a tad roomy but too late to return now.

I ordered a pair from End earlier too half a size down. that should do the trick
smokin.gif
Good to hear, the fact that these are below retail makes it even better.

Back
Top Bottom