Flyknit Chukka Thread

The only thing good about those free chukkas is the color. Eveything else is terrible; shape, sole, wideness.

as much of a flyknit collector that i am, i have to pass on those 5.0 free sole chukkas. was never a fan of the HTM frees, and i wont start with these. i do have to admit that the newer 3.0 sole would look much better than 5.0.

I'm seeing $232.38... and that's with VAT deducted.  For that price, no thank you.  I'm starting to come around on that free sole, but not for another $60.

It comes out to 260 shipped to the US...PASS!

Seriously, why didn't Nike just keep the lunar sole and slap a HTM on the tongue so it could have been a no brainer for me...?

Just got my first pair of flynit chukkas today from Ebay wolf grey CW, price above retail.
I didn't realize that lunarlon midsole is straight up foam. I thought its similar to the lunarlon
sole with the cole haan joints I saw that has rubber exterior. These shoes are very comfy, I just question if the construction
of the sole will hold up under normal wear.

Just got my first pair of flynit chukkas today from Ebay wolf grey CW, price above retail.
I didn't realize that lunarlon midsole is straight up foam. I thought its similar to the lunarlon
sole with the cole haan joints I saw that has rubber exterior. These shoes are very comfy, I just question if the construction
of the sole will hold up under normal wear.
why wouldnt the sole hold up?

why wouldnt the sole hold up?

The soles feels like firm styrofoam to touch, like packing nut material. This is my first
pair of flynits and lunarlon sole. The bottom is. It all rubber as well. One wrong step
on a loose rough pebble I feel can wreck the sole.

The soles feels like firm styrofoam to touch, like packing nut material. This is my first
pair of flynits and lunarlon sole. The bottom is. It all rubber as well. One wrong step
on a loose rough pebble I feel can wreck the sole.
The bottom is not all rubber I meant.

Why am I even contemplating that black and orange pair at that outrageous price? I'd cop if I knew sizing. Hate to cop and completely whiff at that price.

I take back everything I said about the FSB. Absolutely hated them but decided to cop off end because the price was great. I'm blown away. Absolutely love them. I was wrong!!

And I could have eAsily gone a full size down from my normal size. My feet are swimming. Going to need to find some low socks that are thick. Is that available? Low socks are usually thin.

Definitely not a fan of the new sole...totally kills it for me...love the cw though...hopefully they release it in a lunar sole smh

Could have been such a killer shoe without that sole. It's a hit or miss with Nike these days I swear.

Nike always does something over the top, same thing what theyre doing with roshes..

One small thing, now everything is ruined

Back
Top Bottom