Flyknit Chukka Thread

lol
roll.gif
cheetos and ninja turtles man the descriptions of the colorways are on point. i've had a lady yell out "WOW" as she drove past me when I wore my uni reds. i think volt or electric green is the loudest of all flyknit anything.

Last edited:
Heres an update for those of you following my FSB situation...

My 8.5 came in today and I feared I would be swimming in an olympic sized pool... I had been wearing 8.5 Innevas with no show socks on. The kind that girls wear with flats (super thin, almost like pantyhose). I put the FSB's on and yes, I was definitely swimming in them. I then thought "hey, these are mid-cut so I don't need no-shows" so I put on some crew cut Nike socks. Laced up the FSB's again and guess what? Not bad at all. Yes, they're laced all the way to the top but its necessary to keep your ankle locked down. I also believe that the collar is designed to keep the elements out so they have to be snug in that area. My feet are a tad flat and semi-wide, so take that into consideration. So those considering copping, TTS is okay with normal socks. Its an excellent fit and you can def winterize them. If you insist on wearing thin socks, half-size down is okay. IMO they look silly if they aren't laced up all the way. if you don't, your ankle will slide up and down. Hope this helps :D

View media item 936318View media item 936320View media item 936321View media item 936323

Heres an update for those of you following my FSB situation...

My 8.5 came in today and I feared I would be swimming in an olympic sized pool... I had been wearing 8.5 Innevas with no show socks on. The kind that girls wear with flats (super thin, almost like pantyhose). I put the FSB's on and yes, I was definitely swimming in them. I then thought "hey, these are mid-cut so I don't need no-shows" so I put on some crew cut Nike socks. Laced up the FSB's again and guess what? Not bad at all. Yes, they're laced all the way to the top but its necessary to keep your ankle locked down. I also believe that the collar is designed to keep the elements out so they have to be snug in that area. My feet are a tad flat and semi-wide, so take that into consideration. So those considering copping, TTS is okay with normal socks. Its an excellent fit and you can def winterize them. If you insist on wearing thin socks, half-size down is okay. IMO they look silly if they aren't laced up all the way. if you don't, your ankle will slide up and down. Hope this helps
happy.gif
awesome stuff. I tried mine with regular socks and it still didn't fit as snug as i typically like my fk chukkas to fit. Heel slippage, feet sliding, etc. 

Granted, I do have normal width feet.

Moral of the story? It's a crapshoot. lol

Hello all, first post here.  Here's my collection and I thought I saw someone ask how the new Free SPs fit.  I think they fit about a half size bigger than the regular Chukkas.  Not quite as comfortable as the Lunarlon sole but still a nice shoe.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if they're going to be reissuing the Platinum Blue Flyknit Chukkas anytime soon like they did the University Reds? Thanks for any information in advance! 

Back
Top Bottom