Flyknit Chukka Thread

Anyone think they will be ending the flyknit chukka with lunar sole? To all our replace it with the free sole?

Anyone think they will be ending the flyknit chukka with lunar sole? To all our replace it with the free sole?
I hope not.  The Free chassis is more suited for a barefoot-like feel, which I think isn't as preferable for the majority of people looking to wear Chukkas for casual purposes.  I really don't see why the Free Chukkas are more expensive, especially if they are using an inferior technology when it comes to comfort.  

Yea, I didn't buy a pair of Lunars for the full retail, definitely not messing with these at $200. Hopefully other colorways will roll out and the discounts will ensue.

Price is mad. Not worth paying even 170 for these IMO. Nike is ruthless with their pricing.

You know it play both my obsidian a and wolf grey for Price of one at retail .

#weouthere OUTLETBOYZ

Going to get my first pair of Lunar Chukkas and not sure what size to get. Run TTS? Im a true size 9 and wear size 9.5 for my racers, 9 for lunarglides and trainers. What you guys think? Thanks

Not as comfortable, nothing really is. The chukka sole is one of the most comfortable you will find.

Hm... as suspected. I hardly thought about getting the Free sole version, but with your feedback I definitely won't be buying them now. Especially for its current price. I really don't see how Nike can justify such a significant markup for a downgraded version.

Whoa. HTM Free Mercurial Super Fly via IG

#datswooshdoe
That's 
nthat.gif
IMO.

So NDC cancelled my order for the Nike Free Flyknit Chukka SP Gold.
I had several opportunities to purchase from other online retailers after I placed my order but I passed because I felt confident that NDC would fulfill my order.
Now all of those sites are sold out and now I am SOL...SMH!

If anyone knows where I could pick up a size 10 for retail, I would really appreciate it.

Last edited:
So NDC cancelled my order for the Nike Free Flyknit Chukka SP Gold.
I had several opportunities to purchase from other online retailers after I placed my order but I passed because I felt confident that NDC would fulfill my order.
Now all of those sites are sold out and now I am SOL...SMH!

If anyone knows where I could pick up a size 10 for retail, I would really appreciate it.

I would help but no 10... Where r u located maybe i can help u out

Why did they cancel?

This is what they sent me:

Thanks for your recent order. Unfortunately, the merchandise shown below isn’t available, so we’ve taken it off of your order. Any other items on your order are still being shipped as planned.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Feel free to contact us if you have questions.

product image
Nike Free Flyknit Chukka SP Men's Shoe
Style#: 677537 - 070
Size: 10
Qty: 1

that's a shame. you should try to contact them via live chat and at least get a discount code or free two day shipping on your next order.

Back
Top Bottom