Flyknit Chukka Thread

[h1]University Red Flyknit Chukka $180 Shipped Size 10.5 and 12[/h1]
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Flyknit-Chukka-University-Red-Size-10-5-and-12-/171316371371?
Someone likes breaking the rules. 
laugh.gif

Damn I'm really considering scooping those night factors for $130. I need a pair of chukkas that I can just beat up haha.

Man, came in here looking for info on the Frees, guess I'm too late. Figured they'd end up being a markdown eventually. Ah well.

Man Night Factors need to get to the outlets so I can eat. #OUTLETBOYZ
Haha. Word!

=================================

Absolutely love the Bright Crimsons. S/o to Cncpts. Wish I could've copped the Night Factors too..
What up, dude!  Quite the coincidence... you and I bumped into each other on IG today.  Great pick-up.  Cheers, bro. 

=================================
Remarkable photo of stunning footwear.  Bravo. 

Last edited:
Ugh..... I really wanted these as my first pair of Chukkas, but man I've been spending so much lately.  Decisions.  Also, I wear a size 13, you all say its safe to size down correct?

Ugh..... I really wanted these as my first pair of Chukkas, but man I've been spending so much lately.  Decisions.  Also, I wear a size 13, you all say its safe to size down correct?
Only on the FSB's.  Regular Chukkas are definitely TTS.

I size down half for my chukkas. I have slightly narrow feet and sizing down gives me a snug fit.

Long time lurker, but first post in this thread...

Wore these today

Picked these up for $129.99 @ the Orlando Premium Outlets back in vacation in March, but it was the only pair available.

Back
Top Bottom