Flyknit Chukka Thread

need night factors in sz11.
dont know when should pull the trigger

I missed the night factors for $100, kinda salty about that...

But I have other green FK so I'll be good for a little bit :x

Last edited:
I missed the night factors for $100, kinda salty about that...

But I have other green FK so I'll be good for a little bit
sick.gif

wow, where were they selling for $100?

I'm getting used to that free sole.

If these hit stateside, I'll probably pick up a pair of these and sell off my pure plats.  I'm a sucker for the black and grey weave.

I really hated the first two colorways i saw of the chukkas with the free sole, but this last colorway is actually 
pimp.gif

Well with those dark grey Chukkas, that makes two beautiful colorways wasted. I simply cannot justify paying so much more for cheaper, inferior tech.

If they were retail priced 140, I would be all for it. Unfortunately, this is not the case and I highly doubt the shoes will sit in stock long enough to drop in price.

Well with those dark grey Chukkas, that makes two beautiful colorways wasted. I simply cannot justify paying so much more for cheaper, inferior tech.

If they were retail priced 140, I would be all for it. Unfortunately, this is not the case and I highly doubt the shoes will sit in stock long enough to drop in price.
To me the $30 price difference is nothing.  If you wear the shoes enough, the extra money you're paying, broken down over the life of the shoe probably equal cents per day.  

Inferior tech?  Come on, no one is wearing chukkas as a performance shoe.  The comfort difference between the lunar and free sole is there, but it's not like the free sole makes it feel like your walking on stone slabs.  

I think if Nike would've dropped the free sole chukka first and the lunar sole 2nd, we'd hear a similar argument about how Nike f'd up the model by putting on a lunar sole.  

Back
Top Bottom