Flyknit Chukka Thread

Is Dopefactory the same way? It's UPS. Because my shoes are already in the US and I haven't been hit with the custom fees yet.
the threshold for customs fees is $200+ (in most instances). anything over that is hit or miss (for the most part). i've ordered from size? plenty of times with multiple pairs and never got charged fees

the threshold for customs fees is $200+ (in most instances). anything over that is hit or miss (for the most part). i've ordered from size? plenty of times with multiple pairs and never got charged fees
Mine came out for a total of $196 and hopefully they don't try to make me pay for custom fees all of a sudden.

yea if it comes to you via fedex/ups, there's a higher chance you pay customs as opposed to usps. and with fedex/ups, you wont even know because they just send you a bill for the fees if you dont get charged up front.

end is known to include the shipping price in their customs forms; which is why a lot of people get charged when ordering from them specifically
I'm 99.9% less likely to pay fees when shipped via USPS to Canada
laugh.gif
 takes so much longer though to arrive 
mean.gif

Last edited:
If they're $200 like the other pair you'll come out cheaper on End and they have the 2 day shipping. But, I don't know what US retail will be.

How do these fit width wise? I normally wear a 12 but might go up a half size because the Nike free flyknit 4.0 i just bought were too narrow.

How do these fit width wise? I normally wear a 12 but might go up a half size because the Nike free flyknit 4.0 i just bought were too narrow.

I have narrow feet and I would say they fit snug. So you shouldn't have a problem going up .5 [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Just got my first pair of chukkas in the mail today. Loving the dark obsidians. Will post some pictures in the near future. Thanks for the tip for the outlet.

On a side note, really considering those chukka frees from end. But $200 is a bit steep. Picked up a couple pairs of racers and trainers. My pockets are hurting.

Just got my first pair of chukkas in the mail today. Loving the dark obsidians. Will post some pictures in the near future. Thanks for the tip for the outlet.

On a side note, really considering those chukka frees from end. But $200 is a bit steep. Picked up a couple pairs of racers and trainers. My pockets are hurting.

I feel you man up until last year I only had the white flyknit trainers and since December I have added 5 pairs of chukka's, 8 racers and 4 more trainers (trainers are my favorite FK btw, but the cw's I want are not readily available :lol: )

I almost have more FK's than Lebron XI's now :x

Back
Top Bottom