Flyknit Chukka Thread

I feel you man up until last year I only had the white flyknit trainers and since December I have added 5 pairs of chukka's, 8 racers and 4 more trainers (trainers are my favorite FK btw, but the cw's I want are not readily available :lol: )

I almost have more FK's than Lebron XI's now :x

I just bought my whole collection this week. Got the dark obsidian chukkas, volt racers, black/white trainers, and doubled up on mc racers. Got really lucky with tips from NT.

Really need to find a pair of black/turq chukkas and wolf Greys. But obviously those are hard to come by.

I have narrow feet and I would say they fit snug. So you shouldn't have a problem going up .5 [emoji]128077[/emoji]
This is the complete opposite of what other people have said are you talking about the women's Chukkas or mens.

I just bought my whole collection this week. Got the dark obsidian chukkas, volt racers, black/white trainers, and doubled up on mc racers. Got really lucky with tips from NT.

Really need to find a pair of black/turq chukkas and wolf Greys. But obviously those are hard to come by.

For the black turq they might have some on inflammable.com or monox-store.com

The wolf greys you just missed a big outlet release for those maybe 3 or 4 outlets had them for $119 and some even got % off on top. You might get lucky and it might pop up again.

For the black turq they might have some on inflammable.com or monox-store.com

The wolf greys you just missed a big outlet release for those maybe 3 or 4 outlets had them for $119 and some even got % off on top. You might get lucky and it might pop up again.

Damn. I've been keeping up with this thread. Guess I really missed the wolf Greys. I'm a little sad about that. I'll take a look for them tonight. Don't know if my wallet can handle it. Good looks though.

Just had my order canceled from finish line for the Squadron Blue Chukkas. Apparently they sold them without having any in stock

Just had my order canceled from finish line for the Squadron Blue Chukkas. Apparently they sold them without having any in stock
That's unfortunate. I hope you're able to find a pair soon.

I also hope that everyone else's order(s) got fulfilled. 

That's unfortunate. I hope you're able to find a pair soon.

I also hope that everyone else's order(s) got fulfilled. 
Hopefully but I've been looking for so long. Unless you're willing to pay close to $300 they aren't easy to come by. Is it even legal to confirm a purchase and then just cancel it I think they sold my pair to someone else. I'm so frustrated like I said I've been trying to find a pair for a long time

Hopefully but I've been looking for so long. Unless you're willing to pay close to $300 they aren't easy to come by. Is it even legal to confirm a purchase and then just cancel it I think they sold my pair to someone else. I'm so frustrated like I said I've been trying to find a pair for a long time
I know the feeling, man... it can be extremely frustrating.  Just follow these niketalk threads, and you'll succeed eventually.

Has anyone used polostrom.com I'm concerned about how cheap it is and that they'll shop to Australia apparently for free

Womens pair is clean ill cop on discount since I missed the Olympics for dirt cheap

I'm forever going regret not buying a vnds pair of sz 14 fogs for $129 a few months ago. This was before I was into chukkas and knew how great of a price that was.

Has anyone used polostrom.com I'm concerned about how cheap it is and that they'll shop to Australia apparently for free
I would be cautious of that site - seems like their pics are stolen from other places and the prices also are a red flag..

I got cancelled too. Needed that 2nd pair since my original pair has been getting alot of run. Disappointed.

I got cancelled too. Needed that 2nd pair since my original pair has been getting alot of run. Disappointed.
I've been emailing them they are ridiculous. They act like they are doing me a favour by canceling my order and have the nerve to tell me to visit them again soon. In case you can't tell I'm f***ing pissed off at these c****. Never experienced this before in my life and would advise everyone else that Finish Line are exceedingly unprofessional not just because they'll sell the pair you purchased online to someone else but also because they don't care what so ever when they do it.

Lmao calm down bro. FL isnt the only one who cancels orders, theres a ton of sites that do that especially NDC. Thats life man, go on and move forward. Just continue your hunt. 

Back
Top Bottom