Flyknit Chukka Thread

It's become such a drain to get these I've given up looking if I come across a pair so be it but yeah can't go on like this. In the mean time I just ordered the Adidas EQT Tokyo am I allowed to say that in a Nike forum.

$300 for a pair of midnight fogs on ebay got me ready to order a fugazi pair off that website up there :lol:

not rly :smh:

5/22 Drop .. don't care about any of them.  Give me the black / white.
Easy pass on all of those
sick.gif
 the middle cw HAD potential before the volt was added..... and I just found out they are ladies so it wouldn't matter anyways
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I agree the middle one would be alright with black laces. Pull tab and tongue would still be bright yellow though lol. That in conjunction with the free sole is a no go for me..

Last edited:
Just curious if anyone has experience with Fedex screwing up a package delivery.  My order from Livestock got delivered to the wrong address, even though it had signature confirmation.  Fortunately I had email alerts and notified them about 10 min after they supposedly delivered my shoes.  I paid with Paypal, but I don't know how this will turn out, especially since it says that I signed for it.  Any input would be appreciated.

Just curious if anyone has experience with Fedex screwing up a package delivery.  My order from Livestock got delivered to the wrong address, even though it had signature confirmation.  Fortunately I had email alerts and notified them about 10 min after they supposedly delivered my shoes.  I paid with Paypal, but I don't know how this will turn out, especially since it says that I signed for it.  Any input would be appreciated.
Yes, one time FedEx misdelivered a package to the wrong address even though signature confimation was required. They told me that they would contact the driver to go back for the package but that could be next day possibly. I asked what the address was that they delivered it to and went to the house and grabbed it there. I believe the driver's error was that he delivered my package with another one at that address so he knew where it was........ in your case you may not be able to find out where it was that it was dropped off to
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom