Flyknit Chukka Thread

you can still catch them. Seeing some pairs on ebay for $180-$190 (size 10.5/11). I would expect to see these dip another $20 or so soon.

I missed out on the squadron blues too - but managed to grab a pair of the night factors by phone order from the same outlet 
roll.gif

Yeah once I saw that they hit that outlet and sold out.. EBay! I need that outlet price tho.lol.Hopefully they hit more outlets soon

There's a guy on Ebay asking $150 for a pair of "Wolf Grey" lunar Chukkas with free shipping. It seems too good to be true and idk if I should go for it. He has had no feedback as a buyer also.

Yea part of the reason for pay $200 for squads was the scarcity. The people gobbled them up thinking everyone's going to pay $200 but I'll be trying at $150 or lower. also there's an 11 in fantastic condition for $99 in squads (says worn twice, i believe it)

I used angelus leather paint for the nike sign, heel tab, and the strings
located at each lace hole. Black leather dye was used for the tongue.
Amazing how precise and clean-cut the end results are so far.  How long did it take you to paint just one shoe? 

One shoe took me about 15-20 min. Heel tab and the tongue took a lot of time.
The flat laces came from my racers, couldn't wait to see how they look. Waiting
on my oval laces to come in.

Last edited:
One shoe took me about 15-20 min. Heel tab and the tongue took a lot of time.
The flat laces came from my racers, couldn't wait to see how they look. Waiting
on my oval laces to come in.
Impressive.  If you wanted, you probably could set up some sort of NT shoe painting services 
laugh.gif
 (no seriously though, I'd totally be a customer).  Tried repainting the midsoles of some Jordan 3s (given that they offer more room for error compared to what I'm assuming is a more meticulous job in painting Flyknits) and failed miserably. 

man these look great. actually bought a pair when they were on deep discount and didn't wear them cause of the blue and yellow. wish i had the time to do this myself

One of the reasons why I bought them, they were going for 134 on nike and I also had a gift card.
It's more of a hobby, not really interested in turning it into a business. I wouldn't feel right
charging people for a service that's fairly simple. Just gotta be patient when it comes to
painting flyknits and the right tools. Appreciate all the kind words.

Last edited:
Been lurking for a while on this thread and finally copped my first pair of Chukkas. Chukkas complete my Flyknit collection with the exception of Flyknit Frees and Roshes cause they're scust af. I copped a customized pair of Fogs off eBay, should come in next week.

Back
Top Bottom