Flyknit Chukka Thread

Could you post a pic of the leather dye you used?  I thought just switching the black laces was enough but after seeing this I have to go all the way!

Pretty new to this model and was wondering if the prices of $250+ for the Squadron blue/Pure platinum in a sz13 (look like the HTM colorway) was reasonable. My size a lot of the time I have to overpay for the resell anyway and do not see these on any store sites.

Heads up fam. I dropped by Citadel just to see what stuff had dropped in and they had both the Night Factors and the Purple colorway for $119.99. Sizes were 8-12 only

Should have been shades of purple with olive strings, or olive with burgundy/wine colored strings and free soles. 

And Does it cost more money to produce free soles that aren't white?

The flyknit experimentation colors are getting quite. not so nice 

Last edited:

Pretty new to this model and was wondering if the prices of $250+ for the Squadron blue/Pure platinum in a sz13 (look like the HTM colorway) was reasonable. My size a lot of the time I have to overpay for the resell anyway and do not see these on any store sites.
The squadron chukka just started hitting outlets.

Nike really needs to stop with the free sole, and just keep it simple with the color ways too like they had it with the lunars 
nthat.gif

i have to say that when i first saw a pic of the purple to be release i was excited, but after looking at them again, they could have done much better. BUT its obvious nike is getting better with the flyknit technology... cant wait for the future of flyknit!!

also, my first pair of chukkas was with the free sole, so i dont know the pain of seeing all chukkas switching to the free soles like the rest of you lol 

Back
Top Bottom